That arcane rifle

Ayakaru.6583

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"usnedward.9023" said:

> > Not sure if you noticed but the barrel extends out when drawing the weapon so it gets larger when extended. It is an Arcane weapon and therefore probably large because of what is need to fire the wep if it were something real. You people poopoo on almost every release of an item/update/xpac/ and so forth that devs put into this game I am surprised they keep developing. Sorry but that's how I feel and as far as:

> >

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > Just checked it out.. really cool skin.. but reduce its length by a third, and its thickness by about half.. and it becomes a slighty normal rifle..

> > > Until then i can only leave the feedback

> >

> > Looks like you won't buy it then unless I am misunderstanding what your wrote.

> > For those giving feedback yet never equipped, imho, it is not feedback but a kitten session.

> >

> >

>

> There exists a thing called _skin previewing_ which lets your character so a fully animated model of what you would look like with the weapon.

> If i can see in this preview that the weapon is so big it doesn't even fit in the preview box.. yeah.. quaggan sure i wont by it.

> Feedback based on a preview is just as valid as feedback on an actual purchase

I see your point but the key here but my point is you don't like it doesn't mean they will change it and an idle threat _Until then i can only leave the feedback_ meaning you won't buy unless they change means nothing to ANET. It's already developed...they released it...people are buying it...that's all that matters. I am not saying feedback is useless but leaving feedback on something you do not own is kinda pointless to me. It is only my opinion and I am not degrading you for it. It's like the fish pet that flops around...so many people were up in arms because it is "suffering" really? We slay dragons and each other in game and you are worried about a cartoon fish.

> @"usnedward.9023" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > @"usnedward.9023" said:

> > > Not sure if you noticed but the barrel extends out when drawing the weapon so it gets larger when extended. It is an Arcane weapon and therefore probably large because of what is need to fire the wep if it were something real. You people poopoo on almost every release of an item/update/xpac/ and so forth that devs put into this game I am surprised they keep developing. Sorry but that's how I feel and as far as:

> > >

> > > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > Just checked it out.. really cool skin.. but reduce its length by a third, and its thickness by about half.. and it becomes a slighty normal rifle..

> > > > Until then i can only leave the feedback

> > >

> > > Looks like you won't buy it then unless I am misunderstanding what your wrote.

> > > For those giving feedback yet never equipped, imho, it is not feedback but a kitten session.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > There exists a thing called _skin previewing_ which lets your character so a fully animated model of what you would look like with the weapon.

> > If i can see in this preview that the weapon is so big it doesn't even fit in the preview box.. yeah.. quaggan sure i wont by it.

> > Feedback based on a preview is just as valid as feedback on an actual purchase

>

> I see your point but the key here but my point is you don't like it doesn't mean they will change it and an idle threat _Until then i can only leave the feedback_ meaning you won't buy unless they change means nothing to ANET. It's already developed...they released it...people are buying it...that's all that matters. I am not saying feedback is useless but leaving feedback on something you do not own is kinda pointless to me. It is only my opinion and I am not degrading you for it. It's like the fish pet that flops around...so many people were up in arms because it is "suffering" really? We slay dragons and each other in game and you are worried about a cartoon fish.

Feedback has a broader use.

If many people voice their concerns about something that’s wrong with an item, the producer may realize their style is not loved by some groups, and they may take it into acount during the next production.

If everyone keeps their feedback to themselves, anet won’t know if their items are hated, disliked, liked, or loved.

The final point is selling as much of these as possible, and for that feedback is a very useful tool. Feedback is **never** pointless.

And yes, we know it won’t change _this weapon_, but may show them not that large a chunk of the playerbase is into oversized jrpg weapons

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"usnedward.9023" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > @"usnedward.9023" said:

> > > > Not sure if you noticed but the barrel extends out when drawing the weapon so it gets larger when extended. It is an Arcane weapon and therefore probably large because of what is need to fire the wep if it were something real. You people poopoo on almost every release of an item/update/xpac/ and so forth that devs put into this game I am surprised they keep developing. Sorry but that's how I feel and as far as:

> > > >

> > > > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > > Just checked it out.. really cool skin.. but reduce its length by a third, and its thickness by about half.. and it becomes a slighty normal rifle..

> > > > > Until then i can only leave the feedback

> > > >

> > > > Looks like you won't buy it then unless I am misunderstanding what your wrote.

> > > > For those giving feedback yet never equipped, imho, it is not feedback but a kitten session.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > There exists a thing called _skin previewing_ which lets your character so a fully animated model of what you would look like with the weapon.

> > > If i can see in this preview that the weapon is so big it doesn't even fit in the preview box.. yeah.. quaggan sure i wont by it.

> > > Feedback based on a preview is just as valid as feedback on an actual purchase

> >

> > I see your point but the key here but my point is you don't like it doesn't mean they will change it and an idle threat _Until then i can only leave the feedback_ meaning you won't buy unless they change means nothing to ANET. It's already developed...they released it...people are buying it...that's all that matters. I am not saying feedback is useless but leaving feedback on something you do not own is kinda pointless to me. It is only my opinion and I am not degrading you for it. It's like the fish pet that flops around...so many people were up in arms because it is "suffering" really? We slay dragons and each other in game and you are worried about a cartoon fish.

>

> Feedback has a broader use.

> If many people voice their concerns about something that’s wrong with an item, the producer may realize their style is not loved by some groups, and they may take it into acount during the next production.

> If everyone keeps their feedback to themselves, anet won’t know if their items are hated, disliked, liked, or loved.

> The final point is selling as much of these as possible, and for that feedback is a very useful tool. Feedback is **never** pointless.

> And yes, we know it won’t change _this weapon_, but may show them not that large a chunk of the playerbase is into oversized jrpg weapons

I think if you took a look at the real statistics instead of your “large chunk of the playerbase” stats in comparison, you’d see the a larger chunk willing and wanting oversized jrpg weapons and that playerbase is what fills their coffers.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Should be called Arcane Cannon.

> Just checked it out.. really cool skin.. but reduce its length by a third, and its thickness by about half.. and it becomes a slighty normal rifle..

> Until then i can only leave the feedback

> “Its so oversized it’s more of a parody weapon than anything I would ever use on a serious character”

Anet LOVES to overdesign the shit out of everything. 95% of their weapons and armor look like Robocop abominations. However, I disagree with you on this one. The arcane rifle skin is sweet as hell. :p