One WvW guild per account

Chaba.5410

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"Raymond Lukes.6305" said:

> > > > If you are saying that your play time will change as a result of not being able to join your other rally then it will take some time to adjust to your new play hours.

> > >

> > > That is correct. If it is going to take some time to adjust for each account, initial stats will be wrong. I can't be the only one. I guess you have a single week to get more correct stats when guild/alliances are frozen in the week before a season.

> >

> > Almost as if maybebthe first season should be 4 weeks which would minimize how potentially skewed that first grouping could be.

> >

> > You aren't alone in this play style.

>

> Or that. Some sort of "burn in" season, like a "qualifying round".

Not a bad idea. Get people used to the system while gathering data for a more accurate world-creation next time. Kind of like the "preseason" in sports. :open_mouth:

I guess I'm stuck in a timewarp, because I started as 100% rep, and still rep one guild 100%. To me this system will put the guild back in guild wars, which is what so many wanted for so long. I get there could be / can be tons of issues with this system.

I seriously doubt there will be new players, or very many returning players, although we might. It's quite possible we will lose many players over the change, but hey it's in the wind so let's see what happens.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Raymond Lukes.6305" said:

> > If you are saying that your play time will change as a result of not being able to join your other rally then it will take some time to adjust to your new play hours.

>

> That is correct. If it is going to take some time to adjust for each account, initial stats will be wrong. I can't be the only one. I guess you have a single week to get more correct stats when guild/alliances are frozen in the week before a season.

I don't think it is correct to say that the initial stats will be wrong -- they will be correct for when they were collected, and then they will adjust after the new worlds are created. Who knows, you might meet another guild that you enjoy running with and have them end up in the same alliance with you, and your play time might remain about the same.

> @"Djamonja.6453" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"Raymond Lukes.6305" said:

> > > If you are saying that your play time will change as a result of not being able to join your other rally then it will take some time to adjust to your new play hours.

> >

> > That is correct. If it is going to take some time to adjust for each account, initial stats will be wrong. I can't be the only one. I guess you have a single week to get more correct stats when guild/alliances are frozen in the week before a season.

>

> I don't think it is correct to say that the initial stats will be wrong -- they will be correct for when they were collected, and then they will adjust after the new worlds are created. Who knows, you might meet another guild that you enjoy running with and have them end up in the same alliance with you, and your play time might remain about the same.

The stat is a rolling average. That's why it takes some time for the metric to adjust.