So Hero Challenges in HoT

Emptor.9148

So I know the expansion is coming to and end but I need to take my new main through all these 10 hero point hero challenges to level up my elite specs yeah? But, most of them are meant to be impossible to solo. So then what are my options to actually make this happen and complete them? Or am I just never going to be able to complete these maps and get the necessary hero points before going over to Path of Fire.

There are two hard hero points in VB, one hard hero point in AB and probably 3 hard hero points in TD. There are no hard hero points in DS. That means there are 6 hard hero points out of the 40 in HoT. You need 25 hero points. That means even if you skip the next hardest 9 you can easily unlock your elite spec.

> @Vayne.8563 said:

> There are two hard hero points in VB, one hard hero point in AB and probably 3 hard hero points in TD. There are no hard hero points in DS. That means there are 6 hard hero points out of the 40 in HoT. You need 25 hero points. That means even if you skip the next hardest 9 you can easily unlock your elite spec.

Yup, was about to say the same thing. Froggy and Guano in VB tricky as is Birddude, Balth and Golem in AB. TD the shroom queen complete biotch but most communable/soloable. If you have poison mastery you can just walk in to the chak one, don't aggro, commune and leave. BUT, right now there are HEAPS of HP trains every day/night so I would check LFG and get one of those really. Some of the folks running those are really good and helpful!!

> @Vayne.8563 said:

> There are two hard hero points in VB, one hard hero point in AB and probably 3 hard hero points in TD. There are no hard hero points in DS. That means there are 6 hard hero points out of the 40 in HoT. You need 25 hero points. That means even if you skip the next hardest 9 you can easily unlock your elite spec.

some do require some insight and "luck" to solo, not everyone will have the skills required to solo it. looking for a train (choo! choo!) is always the fastest

> @Vayne.8563 said:

> There are two hard hero points in VB, **one hard hero point in AB** and probably 3 hard hero points in TD. There are no hard hero points in DS. That means there are 6 hard hero points out of the 40 in HoT. You need 25 hero points. That means even if you skip the next hardest 9 you can easily unlock your elite spec.

And that Balthazar one can be stealthed. I sometimes offer stealth when I'm in AB with my thief, much easier than fighting that dude.