Looking for friends

I own GW2 for a long time now but I never really got into it so far, the main reason is that I always feel so lonely in-game like originally I wanted to play this with another friend that did end up not liking it and go back to another MMO he seems obsessed with. So now every time I log in I try to find people to connect with without much luck so far. That's all my GW2 story so far. Hope someone wants to try to be friends with me in GW2 and maybe teach me about things in the game like I'm a bit lost at the moment trying to just complete maps.

My GW2 ID is Salvadore.4791

The same problem man. But at least you are no stranger to english. Maybe this is even you native language. Unluckily for me I am not a native speaker so it's even harder to find someone to talk to or to play with. Anyway I wish you good luck and I hope you'll find a good party :)

Otherwise, you can PM and me. I have recently returned to the game. So many things have changed in the game so I feel myself a bit confused. And you know... it is better to be confused with someone else than all alone.

Picken Square. EU.

Best regards

Ryan Battler.8746

i think a lot of people having the same thought that if you're connected with someone, you'll be able to "feel" the game and perhaps like it more. but to me, one needs to feel the game first, before connecting to others to keep that bond stronger.

your name is somewhat familiar? idk if i came by you before or it was another Salvadore. lol. i suck at names.

but i'm all about teaching and running stuff with others. we have events mostly during the weekend nights.

then there are Sunday fractal trainings, hp train, some achievement runs/tours, drinking dungeons and what not.

overall it's just a chill community.

Salvadore... I do apologize for my RL friend actually logging in on the same night you bling me! I think he reads my posts LOL Do you believe he hasn't logged in again since? I am generally just running berry runs so not really doing anything but looking for someone to run around with and bug. I am on the NA servers... Yak's Bend World... I hope you and your character are doing well. :)

Same here. I've played over 4,000 hours and I haven't got a single friend who I can regularly do things with. I have some guildies who rarely ask me to do things (but have done once or twice in the past) with them and aren't on too often but that's about it. I always want to do things like fractals and dungeons but I don't like pug groups due to many being toxic and I usually find myself too anxious to ask strangers in-game. If you or anyone else here wants to you can message me in-game and we can do something. However I don't know how possible that is considering I'm on the EU servers.

> @"Salvadore.4791" said:

> I own GW2 for a long time now but I never really got into it so far, the main reason is that I always feel so lonely in-game like originally I wanted to play this with another friend that did end up not liking it and go back to another MMO he seems obsessed with. So now every time I log in I try to find people to connect with without much luck so far. That's all my GW2 story so far. Hope someone wants to try to be friends with me in GW2 and maybe teach me about things in the game like I'm a bit lost at the moment trying to just complete maps.

>

> My GW2 ID is Salvadore.4791

I feel you bro, if you want I can be your in game :)

I also have a wonderful and friendly guild you can join if you would like called Through Thick and Thin [TTT].

We are a cozy and friendly bunch about 45 members atm.

We do a lot of daily pvp, guild missions, pvp tournaments and some pve content like fractals together.

If you are on a EU server we would love to have you join us and go on a few adventures some time.

Let me know if you are interested in a pm on the forum or send me a whisper in game.

My IGN: Orguyo

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...