whats the easy way to do LW S3?

Im in Bloodstone Fen and the quest name is Blood and Stone. in the Meta WvW guide for Hammer Herald it says use Marauder Jewelry so thats what Im after since someone said you can pick what stats each piece has. I assume this is my only option to obtain those because with 40 gold I know damn well I cant craft anything.

So the story missions don't have much bearing on collecting the items needed for the Trinkets. You're aiming for the map's unique collection item (Blood Rubies, in this case). Bloodstone Fen is a very vertical-based map. It's extremely beneficial to have Ley-Line Gliding unlocked to more easily traverse the map. If you don't have it, I would actually recommend not using Bloodstone Fen for your trinket acquisition.

I would recommend using Bitterfrost Frontier (Episode 3) for your Rings and one Accessory. Winterberry farming is incredibly popular as a means of getting Unbound Magic, so you'll never have to run alone as there are always other players running around too. Since you stated you're aiming for WvW, the LS3 trinkets are unique, meaning you can't equip two of the same item at a time, but there's a pass for this. Simply Attune one of the rings and leave the other standard. Their stats will be the same, but they'll technically count as different items. This doesn't work with Accessories, so we're still short one there. Ember Bay (Episode 2) farming Petrified Wood was simple enough for me to get one accessory.

For the Amulet and Backpack, I recommend Siren's Landing (Episode 6). Daily, you just have to go around and complete each heart vendor and buy the Bundles of Orrian Pearls, as well as harvesting any nodes you come across. Do this across multiple toons and you'll get enough in a couple days. Also on one toon you can open Abbadon's Reliquary for a random chance at getting some extra Pearls, after completing all five Heart Vendors around the map. Extra pulls cost 1.5g, so that's up to you if you wanna gamble.

Aah, Bloodstone fen. I hate that map. But there are worse. Like Tangled Depths. Or Draconis Mons. First thing I would do, is ignore the story. Go open the map. Get all the POI's, the Waypoints, etc. Then go back and do the story. And normally there are enough people in the map, that if you can't find something, you should be able to ask in map chat. And the wiki can help a great deal.

As for marauder's stats, yeah, the backpiece, ring, and amulet you can get in Bloodstone Fen are all stat-selectable. The alternative is the jeweler crafted ebony orichalcum trinkets, those are exotics, but if you have the mats and the crafting discipline leveled, you can craft them.

Good luck!

> @"Dabrixmgp.4758" said:

> Im in Bloodstone Fen and the quest name is Blood and Stone. in the Meta WvW guide for Hammer Herald it says use Marauder Jewelry so thats what Im after since someone said you can pick what stats each piece has. I assume this is my only option to obtain those because with 40 gold I know kitten well I cant craft anything.

Since you're doing WvW, you can also buy Ascended trinkets from the Skirmish Supervisor.

> @"Ojimaru.8970" said:

> > @"Dabrixmgp.4758" said:

> > Im in Bloodstone Fen and the quest name is Blood and Stone. in the Meta WvW guide for Hammer Herald it says use Marauder Jewelry so thats what Im after since someone said you can pick what stats each piece has. I assume this is my only option to obtain those because with 40 gold I know kitten well I cant craft anything.

>

> Since you're doing WvW, you can also buy Ascended trinkets from the Skirmish Supervisor.

i have like 30 of each currency for those. would not be my best way.

Will take some time to get used to the map. There are small indicators on the mini-map to show above/below x distance. The map is divided into half; On the West will be the airship & the camps below on the ground, to the East will be the crater (mini floating islands & a deep tunnel going down) which at the very end of it will be a "underground passage" going all the way West of the map where the Unbound Guardian spawns.

I actually think that bloodstone Fen is the easiest map around, it's the shortest one I think and you can literally make a full clear in 10 minutes. I know because I did it recently on several alts in order to get an ascended trinket I needed (each 100% completion gives 5 blood rubies).