[Suggestions] Guild Decorations

sabbi.4891

As a guild leader and main scribe, I love to decorate the guild hall and change the look to match the holiday theme, but if you take a look at Lions Arch or Divinity's Reach there are so many assets for the different holidays, I wish more cult be made into guild decorations.

Here are some examples:

having trees and plants without a pot would make it look better

Winters day can have things like a snowman, more Christmas like candle clusters, gingerbread men, candy cane, ice castle and walls.

not to mention stuff like snowglobes and those lovely trees that had snowflakes on then from DR (2017)

![](https://i.imgur.com/qYOLRvu.jpg "")

for Halloween, ghosts, candy corn clusters, and broken pieces of stairs, and if possible some green mist.

for the Lunar new year, rost of lanterns lager gats, street lamps and if you can make the gats have the animal signs on them in an upgrade.

![](https://i.imgur.com/vJGVUSG.png "")

and as a side note, if there can be worked on, the tool we use to but decorations down with, I have some wishes.

this can be made into new skills (7,8,9) and are things like:

**Scaling**, not so a large degree but kinda like we can change the hight of a character

**Mirror** so you can make things lake a gate entrance look better

and last but maybe most importantly **the ability to rais or sink something**, many decorations can end up floating or cut thro objects because of the way the graphics look

there are many things more that might make it better but this is just some of the things I think could be changed without to much work

I love the broken stairs idea!

We need a serious increase non-potted plants and architectural things imo. We have columns for days and even some wall panels and furniture but have yet to get any decent potential floor decoration outside of snow mounds, Sab and solid ocean platforms, and a tile that only drops from raids.

I just wish we would get a ton more decorations in general.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I like to make it look the thing we decorate with is meant to be there and potted trees and other plant don't do that....

On top of that, i would love more small stuff like a pint of ail or try of food, thing that would allow us to make it more like home,

having a set of tables but nothing on them makes then fell out od and like it's not finished.

Unfortunate making things like that might also mean that the number of decorations in one spot limit needs to be bigger.

yeah me too, expressly when they had lots new things to Halloween and Winters day ;(

just shows that they don't really care about that holiday...

I mean all they did was change the sign, ad a race and put the more same structure to the achievements as the did the other holidays...