Prepare for tuesday, because balance patch will ...

Arkantos.7460

I am a main pvper Rev, I have 7500 games in pvp in this profession and I must say that after playing all the seasons pvp this is the worst, both by stacking classes and by the imbalance between them. After having nerf almost all the skills and specializations of the herald, they came overloaded Pof leaving rev in poor condition (look renegade in pvp, it seems a joke) ... Still has several serious errors that even after years have not addressed and Suddenly they re-elaborate mesmer (I do not know if for better or worse but they have done it even knowing that it was always top tier in all modes), it is true that rev was strong at the beginning of Hot but it did not last long and nerf in each patch, without However, I have absolutely no hope that they will do what they should do and balance pvp to an acceptable level, so I do not expect good changes, but I am afraid of what this balance team can do: 0

I have very modest hopes for rev but there is very little chance for them. It would be nice to join the pvp meta again but it won't happen. It would be nice to have power rev do at least 90% of the sustained DPS that power holosmith and power dragonhunter do, but it won't happen. It would be nice if raid groups would accept heal revs as readily as they accept druids, but it won't happen.

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> leave rev still the same as before.

That would be merciful because the previous mini-patch nerfed the power Revenant replacing Mutilated Defenses with Expose Defenses, making erratic the access to vulnerability and therefore weakening the Focused Siphoning and Targeted Destruction traits, shaving more our already medicore damage and sustain, whereas did nothing to debuff our bigger hard counters as the Mirage.

So what I would like to see: Revenant untouched, other classes nerfed.

What probably will get: Revenant nerfed again.

well, if you are expecting rev power build to be any better in sPvP or PvE it will not. If you are expecting any condi build to be useable in PvP, nope. If you are expecting SB to useable, sry bro. If you have any anticpation of diversity in builds, not going to happen.

We already know that the highlight of this patch was the Mesmer phantsam remake (which is good but completely wrong timing wise). expect some number massaging on renegade, I would be surprised if there is much else done.

> @"Arkantos.7460" said:

> leave rev still the same as before.

>

>

> Playing Power Herald for the next years in pvp and dieing on mutiple condis

>

> is

>

> YOUR

>

> DESTINY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>

>

> now discuss :)

Discussing