Prisoner 1141

Every single time we've gotten "Prisoner 1141" as a Bounty Target (over what feels like a year long period) it has been glitched. You can locate the NPC, talk to it, select the hostile response but then nothing happens and she just keeps running around the map, resulting in a failed Bounty every time. Any ETA on when this will be fixed? :|

This happened to us twice on Monday, to the point where we almost gave up on retriggering the bounty again.

I can confirm with 100% confidence that this has been bugged, off and on, for well more than a year. My guild has reported it dozens - probably 100s across multiple people - of times at this point.

I know Anet considers guild mission content as second rate/deserted content, but they need to at least have an intern look at the bug reports once or twice a year.

There are some players who still care about guild missions (and there are many other guild missions still busted as well - including the Obsidian Sanctum mission, pretty much every race and many pvp missions - all of which I know my guild has reported many times over).

• 2 weeks later...

This is something I've faced with missions as well. Ever since I started the game in 2016 the Bounty target Prisoner 1141 has been bugged. In the beginning it was stuck in a specific place, but now as Najten said you can click the "engage combat" option and nothing happens. I seem to remember the option not appearing however. Either way we always have to restart the Bounty Mission for the sake of NOT getting Prisoner. I've submit a ticket through the website, I'll see if I can record it being bugged.