will you stick with ranger

BadSanta.6527

I'll stick with Ranger because he's been my main since the first beta 5 years ago. He's got completion in every map and other things I don't care to duplicate. I still enjoy Ranger and I'm slowly getting used to Soulbeast. I'd use Beastmode a lot more if it didn't kick me out every time I mount/unmount (which is a lot).

I melee Ranger often anyway and Soulbeast adds nice flavor to that dynamic.

I will mostly stick to druid. No surprise there. I like druid, play it mostly in raids and it is as strong as ever now. Soulbeast simply adds a few possible options such as replacing condition ranger as a build and giving you a brawler build in PvP. Soulbeast can not replace a druid nor can druid replace a soulbeast.

> @Henry.5713 said:

> I will mostly stick to druid. No surprise there. I like druid, play it mostly in raids and it is as strong as ever now. Soulbeast simply adds a few possible options such as replacing condition ranger as a build and giving you a brawler build in PvP. Soulbeast can not replace a druid nor can druid replace a soulbeast.

Brawler build in pvp? If you mean the protection + invul abuse, it'll fail hard in anything above mid silver, might be good for people just starting out not to get instantly blown up but that's about it. A brawler build is what I actually wanted from this elite, something called Barbarian incorporating dual maces or hammer, so that we have a decent option to swap to in melee, upping defenses, providing cc and some mobility. I know the profession is called ranger and hence ranges, but that is a big hole as far as the well roundness of this profession goes, also upping power damage so it doesn't lag behind horribly as it has since forever. Soulbeast, I feel, prevents pets from being used as sources of epidemic in WvW and that's the true purpose of this elite.