WvW will we ever get mounts and what mounts should we see and not see?

Ronin.9376

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> Ehh. Sieging hills or bay or sm would be pointless, cuz all defeated defenders would be back in no time... There would be even no reason to send scouts to contest enemy keep.

> Only maybe desert could get something, cuz this map is to big. But with springer speed at max.

Sitting in An tower all Day to spot a possible attacker would be more rewarded because defenders can respond more quickly

Yeah sometimes its needed, but on any occasion you gotta give the enemy a chance/breathing time

Otherwise they rq and stop

And at that point its a mindless ktrain?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"L A T I O N.8923" said:

> > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > Ehh. Sieging hills or bay or sm would be pointless, cuz all defeated defenders would be back in no time... There would be even no reason to send scouts to contest enemy keep.

> > Only maybe desert could get something, cuz this map is to big. But with springer speed at max.

>

> Sitting in An tower all Day to spot a possible attacker would be more rewarded because defenders can respond more quickly

>

> Yeah sometimes its needed, but on any occasion you gotta give the enemy a chance/breathing time

> Otherwise they rq and stop

> And at that point its a mindless ktrain?

Sitting in a tower all day, means ur playing soulbeast and u don't know how to press more than 3 buttons.

I doubt any ppl defending t3 keep will just rq. They may instead change tactic and assault the attackers objectives.

I tell u, Noone would take any keep. Server that takes sm as first would hold it for whole week. No awarding for won fights

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > @"L A T I O N.8923" said:

> > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > Ehh. Sieging hills or bay or sm would be pointless, cuz all defeated defenders would be back in no time... There would be even no reason to send scouts to contest enemy keep.

> > > Only maybe desert could get something, cuz this map is to big. But with springer speed at max.

> >

> > Sitting in An tower all Day to spot a possible attacker would be more rewarded because defenders can respond more quickly

> >

> > Yeah sometimes its needed, but on any occasion you gotta give the enemy a chance/breathing time

> > Otherwise they rq and stop

> > And at that point its a mindless ktrain?

>

> Sitting in a tower all day, means ur playing soulbeast and u don't know how to press more than 3 buttons.

> I doubt any ppl defending t3 keep will just rq. They may instead change tactic and assault the attackers objectives.

> I tell u, Noone would take any keep. Server that takes sm as first would hold it for whole week. No awarding for won fights

>

I meant its rewarding for people to sit in a keep the entire Day

Because it will take less time to respond for defenders/groups