How long it takes to the customer service to reply a ticket?

Ginjow.3462

I've opened a ticket friday about a gem store item that i accidentally bought (I wanted to buy the "Salvager's Supplies", but accidentally bought the "Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic"), and want a refund on the "Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic" to buy the "Salvager's Supplies".

The item still on the mail box, it have been three days since i opened the ticket and i still have no reply from the customer support.

I just want to know how long it usually takes because the sale 'll end soon and i really dont wanna miss it.

Sorry for the bad english, im not a native speaker.

It depends on how many tickets they have to deal with and what yours is about. If they have lots of tickets and lots of them are about big problems like people who cannot log in or have been hacked and lost everything then tickets like yours will be lower priority. But they will answer it.

(Also I don't think they work on weekends, so that might explain most of your wait so far.)

> @"Ginjow.3462" said:

> I've opened a ticket friday about a gem store item that i accidentally bought (I wanted to buy the "Salvager's Supplies", but accidentally bought the "Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic"), and want a refund on the "Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic" to buy the "Salvager's Supplies".

> The item still on the mail box, it have been three days since i opened the ticket and i still have no reply from the customer support.

> I just want to know how long it usually takes because the sale 'll end soon and i really dont wanna miss it.

> Sorry for the bad english, im not a native speaker.

As Legendary Defender said, usually the same day, but they do have most of the staff off for the weekend. Three days since you opened the ticket means you probably did so right as they went down to skeleton crew and they just haven't gotten to yours yet. I'd expect it addressed either today or tomorrow.

Mine have been answered by late the same day. Or the next day. But they were involving signing in and password change. Or the phone security. Other things I don’t know. I guess it depends on priority and when you make the case. And it’s easier if you tell them everything what happened and then what you want by detail. The more detail the faster they can fix. Since it’s an error of purchased ether message again. Or just call your bank and call it a day. Just have them contact ArenaNet and get the refund if it’s delaying longer.

> @"Ginjow.3462" said:

> I've opened a ticket friday about a gem store item that i accidentally bought (I wanted to buy the "Salvager's Supplies", but accidentally bought the "Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic"), and want a refund on the "Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic" to buy the "Salvager's Supplies".

> The item still on the mail box, it have been three days since i opened the ticket and i still have no reply from the customer support.

> I just want to know how long it usually takes because the sale 'll end soon and i really dont wanna miss it.

> Sorry for the bad english, im not a native speaker.

The last ticket I made was submitted on a Monday evening... I did not get a reply until the next Saturday morning. Be patient.