Were Anet increase the chance that receiving 25gold

I take it you've recieved more of that lately than usual? While it's possible they changed the droprate it's extremely unlikely. It's much more likely that you simply experience a completely normal streak of better-than-expected returns. Those are to be as expected as streaks of worse-than-expected returns, simply randomness.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Dawn Wulven.1485" said:

> > Were Anet increase the chance that receiving 25gold

> > from Glob of Destabilized Ectoplasm & Sandstorm Flush Hand since 14 hours... ?

>

> 0 chance that ANet changed the drop rate substantially today.

I was bought these 2 things yesterday until the npc didnt let me bought again in few minutes...Might be auto fix drop chance after who have bought a certain Number of gambling stuff.

I think it's possible they've increased the # of ecto you get when you 'win' to compensate for the current TP value. You have to add gold to your bet, and it was getting so taht even if you 'win' you'd end up with less value. I noticed a couple of days ago that I won 40 ecto rather than the usual 10 when making a 50 ecto bet. That's about a 7 g gain whereas the usual 'win' of 10 ecto would actually be a loss.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> I think it's possible they've increased the # of ecto you get when you 'win' to compensate for the current TP value. You have to add gold to your bet, and it was getting so taht even if you 'win' you'd end up with less value. I noticed a couple of days ago that I won 40 ecto rather than the usual 10 when making a 50 ecto bet. That's about a 7 g gain whereas the usual 'win' of 10 ecto would actually be a loss.

Don't think so cus ecto has been at those value before hot (2015)

> @"Robban.1256" said:

> > @"Biff.5312" said:

> > I think it's possible they've increased the # of ecto you get when you 'win' to compensate for the current TP value. You have to add gold to your bet, and it was getting so taht even if you 'win' you'd end up with less value. I noticed a couple of days ago that I won 40 ecto rather than the usual 10 when making a 50 ecto bet. That's about a 7 g gain whereas the usual 'win' of 10 ecto would actually be a loss.

>

> Don't think so cus ecto has been at those value before hot (2015)

They almost never do anything like that and if they did, they would announce it. And it would almost certainly be part of a patch. The OP thought the rate was changed prior to the patch. Further, the OP's data is a handful of drops; that's not enough to determine any patterns.

There's simply no evidence that this happened and several reasons to consider other explanations first.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Dawn Wulven.1485" said:

> > Were Anet increase the chance that receiving 25gold

> > from Glob of Destabilized Ectoplasm & Sandstorm Flush Hand since 14 hours... ?

>

> 0 chance that ANet changed the drop rate substantially today.

Source?

> @"Neural.1824" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Dawn Wulven.1485" said:

> > > Were Anet increase the chance that receiving 25gold

> > > from Glob of Destabilized Ectoplasm & Sandstorm Flush Hand since 14 hours... ?

> >

> > 0 chance that ANet changed the drop rate substantially today.

>

> Source?

See above for my reasoning.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> People still don't understand the concept of RNG. To claim they change anything, make a bigger sample. Like 1000 or 10 000 tries. Only after this we may start a discussion.

I understand perfectly. What's happening here is that people have seen something they didn't see before and simply asking "Hey, has there been a change?" Nobody's claiming to have statistical proof that anything actually has changed. Someone asking doesn't warrant 50 replies all saying "Where's the proof?"

These forums are a showcase for over-reaction.