Copper-Fed + Silver-Fed: Mystic Forge Recipe to make it one special salvage kit (new gizmo)

I don't know if anybody has already presented this idea here in the forum, but what about a **Mystic Forge Recipe** to turn both salvage kits into one **Special Kit**?

Both kits already have the **Right-click options** to salvage Fine, Masterwork and Rare items.

You'd also free up one **Shared Slot** in your inventory.

What would be possible recipes?

What would be possible names for the new kit?

**Endless Salvage-o-Matic** (new kit)

1 x Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic

1 x Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic

5 x Mystic Forge Stones

10 x Philosopher's Stones (3 x Mystic Crystals? 25 Tomes of Knowledge? Or any other item sold by Miyani)

What do you think?

I love the idea of freeing up a shared slot.

The silver and copper charge different rates for their uses, and have a different rate of recovering rarer materials and upgrades, though. What are you ideas on what specs/costs the resulting machine would end up with? Or would you have to choose when you use it which specs it would use?

I wonder if this might be another/additional interesting possibility:

1 x Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic

1 x Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic

5 x Mystic Forge Stones

? x Black Lion salvage kits

Ending up with a salvager that is basically an endless Black Lion Salvage Kit. ^^

> @"mtpelion.4562" said:

> They would have to turn it into a two-clicker (once to select a drop down list and again to execute the proper device) which changes this from a convenient idea to a hassle. It's two slots because they have two very different purposes.

My main use of those kits are simply right-click and salvage all. I have to do it twice, one time with Copper and a second time with Silver. Try right-clicking your Copper and your Silver kits - if you have both - and you'll see it's the same menu, the implementation is already there. Nobody does that, but if you want, you can salvage rare items with the Copper kit, you can also salvage greens or blues with Silver kit, which is a waste of gold. If you want to salvage all greens and blues, select Salvage Materwork and below and the system charges you the copper fee. If you want to salvage rares, just select Salvage all Rares and the system charges you the silver fee.

If the same drop-down list is presented on a single kit, why have two of them using two shared inventory slots? I think it's a waste of space in your inventory, specially the shared one.

I don't know if you got the idea here.