Weapon sigils?

rapthorne.7345

> @FrostDraco.8306 said:

> Sigil of torment is the WORST sigil for weapon swap. People only use it in pvp to cover condi's.

>

> With demonic lore that might change, however, thats only if you arent required to run more condi duration sigils in addition to malice.

Not sure why you would. 2Trapper/4 Nightmare vipers with Malice sigil, fell beacon trait, and food is 96% general, 100% bleed duration. Additional applications of any condition are better than that last 4 points of duration that can be made up in shorter fights by placing a second shade.

> @FrostDraco.8306 said:

> Sigil of torment is the WORST sigil for weapon swap. People only use it in pvp to cover condi's.

>

> With demonic lore that might change, however, thats only if you arent required to run more condi duration sigils in addition to malice.

Sigil of torment is not an on swap sigil. It a on crit sigil. The ICD is 5 seconds and while applying only one stack does so as an AOE. With 33 percent boost to torment damage you are gtting the quivalent of 4 torment stacks for every three plus those burns. I think it would be very worthwhile as the AOE torment app also becomes AOE burn.

> @babazhook.6805 said:

> > @FrostDraco.8306 said:

> > Sigil of torment is the WORST sigil for weapon swap. People only use it in pvp to cover condi's.

> >

> > With demonic lore that might change, however, thats only if you arent required to run more condi duration sigils in addition to malice.

>

> Sigil of torment is not an on swap sigil. It a on crit sigil. The ICD is 5 seconds and while applying only one stack does so as an AOE. With 33 percent boost to torment damage you are gtting the quivalent of 4 torment stacks for every three plus those burns. I think it would be very worthwhile as the AOE torment app also becomes AOE burn.

Ah thats right. I thought it was on swap. Before it wasnt very useful for dps itself, but seeing as it applies burning with demonic lore it could see some use. The problem i guess would be whether the builds have room for it.