Holy Discipline Buffs, Batman!

Oglaf.1074

> @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > > @"TheSlothArmada.6709" said:

> > > 7% buff is nothing T-T

> > > And they say their focus was improving power warrior, yet they barely did anything ;-;

> >

> > Honestly I just don't understand why Axe and GS are the only Warrior weapons. What about offhand sword? Warhorn? Rifle? Mace? They're bad and need work in areas compared to GS and Axe, which are the strongest Warrior weapons anyway (for power).

>

> Sword is mostly for Condi build, not for power. They wanna buff the power type weapon, so it is normal if the choice go to GS and Axe.

> Hammer and Mace is more into CC rather than damage, Warhorn is utility. One thing I agree with you is rifle, it could use some buff or something indeed for ranged power weapon option.

>

> Honestly though I would love to see some rifle buff since this game sometimes not encourage you to be on melee, so it will be nice to have handy ranged weapon on swap.

But sword is strange. Especially MH sword. Sure OH sword is Condi, but why would a Condi warrior use OH sword and not torch? See, its just weird. Sword MH is unusual, with a nice leap and some ok damage on final thrust. And then we have sword AA and blade flurry (lol).

> @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > >

> > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> >

> > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> >

>

> I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

>

> Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

Just not Confusion.

Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > >

> > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > >

> > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > >

> >

> > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> >

> > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

>

> Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

>

> Just not Confusion.

>

> Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > >

> > >

> > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > >

> > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> >

> > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> >

> > Just not Confusion.

> >

> > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

>

> Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

>

> Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > >

> > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > >

> > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > >

> > > Just not Confusion.

> > >

> > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> >

> > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> >

> > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

>

> And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > >

> > >

> > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > >

> > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> >

> > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> >

> > Just not Confusion.

> >

> > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

>

> Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

>

> Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

Living on a rock or something?

Anet made Confusion utterly useless in PvE this patch. All the passive damage is gone.

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > >

> > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > >

> > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > >

> > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > >

> > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > >

> > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> >

> > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

>

> You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

>

TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > >

> > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > >

> > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > >

> > > Just not Confusion.

> > >

> > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> >

> > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> >

> > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

>

> Living on a rock or something?

>

> Anet made Confusion utterly useless in PvE this patch. All the passive damage is gone.

Nobody use hammer in pve anyway, it is becuase damage and cc are not allowed to coexist in one single weapon for warrior. I was always talking about pvp and wvw aspect how to make hammer great. Confusion is useless to pve foe but it is powerful tool to players.

Actually i prefer hammer to be a pve optimal power weapon instead of greatsword or axe, but anet made hammer a cc heavy weapon and that’s why it is mote suitable to be a pvp weapon.

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > > >

> > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > >

> > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > >

> > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > >

> > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> >

> > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> >

>

> TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > >

> > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > >

> > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > >

> > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > >

> > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > >

> > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> >

> > Living on a rock or something?

> >

> > Anet made Confusion utterly useless in PvE this patch. All the passive damage is gone.

>

> Nobody use hammer in pve anyway

I do so.... Yeah.

Confusion sucks. Remove it from mah Power weapon, please.

Especially after they made it useless.

> > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > > >

> > > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > > >

> > > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> > >

> > > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > >

> >

> > TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

>

> I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

Yea but what would you move to strength? Powerful synergy, or phalanx strength? And if you're wanting to relive the glory days of hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior you couldn't have hammer in tactics (it never got used back then anyways).

> > > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > > > >

> > > > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> > > >

> > > > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > > >

> > >

> > > TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

> >

> > I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

>

> Yea but what would you move to strength? Powerful synergy, or phalanx strength? And if you're wanting to relive the glory days of hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior you couldn't have hammer in tactics (it never got used back then anyways).

Yes you got a point here. As long as hammer is a cc weapon it can’t have good damage according to Anet. I can see why pre hot, but after 2 expansions, stun breaks on the fly, stabilty everywhere, warrior hammer is kind of outdated.

If merciless hammer do additional damage to stationary foe instead? It will surely bring more dps to hammer in pve, while not actually hurting pvp side, since more damage to CCed foe already mean they are stationary, player will more likely to be moving if they are not CCed.

And if bodyblow is changed to deal additional non crit damage upon interrupt like pulmonary impact, there will be reason for players to take bodyblow and merciless hammer together.

> > > > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > > > >

> > > > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> > > >

> > > > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > > >

> > >

> > > TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

> >

> > I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

>

> Yea but what would you move to strength? Powerful synergy, or phalanx strength? And if you're wanting to relive the glory days of hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior you couldn't have hammer in tactics (it never got used back then anyways).

It doesn’t really matter what you move to Strength because either B.Power or MMR are going to be top dogs regardless.

You’d have to move M.Hammer away from the Grandmaster position, IMO.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> > > > >

> > > > > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

> > >

> > > I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

> >

> > Yea but what would you move to strength? Powerful synergy, or phalanx strength? And if you're wanting to relive the glory days of hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior you couldn't have hammer in tactics (it never got used back then anyways).

>

> It doesn’t really matter what you move to Strength because either B.Power or MRM are going to be top dogs regardless.

>

> You’d have to move M.Hammer away from the Grandmaster position, IMO.

>

>

That's probably right, its the only thing I could think of too for any hammer trait to be viable.

Just merge the hammer and mace trait Anet, you know you want to. It's the only thing that makes sense, and just scrap the confusion (also body blow is janky in Strength so dump that or move that).

Maybe combine Body Blow and Confusion on Interrupt and move it to Arms. Then move Unsuspecting Foe to Discipline, Inspiring Banners to Tactics, and Empower Allies to strength.

if hammer isnt a strength weapon i wouldnt know what is...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

ive made a worker s/h hammer build with spellbreaker for wvw zergs and it works perfectly fine, dont know why no one is playing that instead of all the full dmg crap i see flying around. my version does moderate dmg has alot of boonrip, condi clear and even some nice heal on shouts, 2k per shout for 5ppl which is 10k heal a shout and good defense stats.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> if hammer isnt a strength weapon i wouldnt know what is...

>

> > > > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> > > > >

> > > > > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

> > >

> > > I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

> >

> > Yea but what would you move to strength? Powerful synergy, or phalanx strength? And if you're wanting to relive the glory days of hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior you couldn't have hammer in tactics (it never got used back then anyways).

>

> ive made a worker s/h hammer build with spellbreaker for wvw zergs and it works perfectly fine, dont know why no one is playing that instead of all the full dmg crap i see flying around. my version does moderate dmg has alot of boonrip, condi clear and even some nice heal on shouts, 2k per shout for 5ppl which is 10k heal a shout and good defense stats.

I agreed, i have a shout heal spellbreaker with gs/hammer as well, similar to yours, 2k heal shout.

I don’t understand too.

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > if hammer isnt a strength weapon i wouldnt know what is...

> >

> > > > > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Except that Anet destroyed Confusion. Even if it was somehow changed to work off of Power the condition itself just sucks now.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Confusion is still working extremely great vs player, warrior got so many viable weapon sets for pve now, power or condition wise. Hammer was always one of the better pvp/wvw weapon. If confusion scale on power it will raise hammer to a whole new level.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah I’m not too fond of the idea of PvP exclusivity. Especially at the cost of PvE viability.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I don’t like reduce pve diversity either, but raid is where every class required the most optimal build of the game, and there will usually only one weapon is the optimal one. I just cannot see the possibility for pve to achieve the same weapon diversity level as pvp.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Hammer is a heavy cc weapon, therefore it can not have high damage at the same time. Pvp is where hammer can still able to shine, all it needs is a bit of niche in order to stay competitive in warrior’s sleeve.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Just don't stick to your guns on Confusion. I'm not opposed to the idea of "Power-fueled Condition" on Hammer.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Just not Confusion.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Confusion is broken at the moment - Anet jumped the shark and made it 0 viable in PvE at the moment.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Don’t enjoy confusion? Why? Anyway i am not the one add confusion to hammer trait in the first place.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Actually after rev bruality, i think maybe allow hammer cc to remove protection and deal extra damage to breakbar can help hammer in a long way both pve and pvp wise. But the trait is at an awful place, complete with BP and MMR, render any reasonable merciless hammer useless.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And that's the other thing it cannot compete with BP and MMR. Also most viable builds that have hammer don't have the strength line, and most viable builds that have the strength line don't have hammer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You’ve got the point here, thats why if hammer trait give power confusion, hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior may be viable again by using cleric gear. They can take body blow and merciless hammer, still punch out good damage with power + power confusion + weakness(without shield they can take 7% damage in weakened foe), along with good support in zerg.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > TBH, I don't think hammer even belongs in the strength line, only problem is I don't know where it could go. Anet might almost just next expansion instead of making new elite specializations just give core professions another trait line + utility skills. They'd have to give us something really really cool since we wouldn't be getting new elite specializations, like new races and maybe new professions, hello rit, derv and paragon, yes I know they've stole skills from those professions already.

> > > >

> > > > I am very much agree with you, maybe tactic should be buffed and hammer may belong to tactics line.

> > >

> > > Yea but what would you move to strength? Powerful synergy, or phalanx strength? And if you're wanting to relive the glory days of hammer/sword warhorn shout heal warrior you couldn't have hammer in tactics (it never got used back then anyways).

> >

> > ive made a worker s/h hammer build with spellbreaker for wvw zergs and it works perfectly fine, dont know why no one is playing that instead of all the full dmg crap i see flying around. my version does moderate dmg has alot of boonrip, condi clear and even some nice heal on shouts, 2k per shout for 5ppl which is 10k heal a shout and good defense stats.

>

> I agreed, i have a shout heal spellbreaker with gs/hammer as well, similar to yours, 2k heal shout.

>

> I don’t understand too.

Its not that we don't do bad heals, cleanses, or damage its that other classes seem to do it better and easier, without having to have dedicated armor for it. We're kind of a jack of all trades, master of none in that retrospect. I myself have 2 different armors for shout heal/sword warhorn warrior (my main warrior is a little spoiled, working towards legendary armor so I don't have to dedicate soo many bank tabs to her), one dedicated to getting the most from shout heals, and one to maximizing boons from warhorn and shouts. I survive just about as long on my dps stats hammer/GS spellbreaker, usually dying when I make a mistake.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Because Toughness supposedly doesn’t work against Conditions. That’s what brought on the offensive stats-meta in WvW.

you are talking to whom? With defensive stats im also talking hp, im running marauder armor and somewhat offensive and defensife healong trinkets, forgot the name right now. swapped disci out for sb, and only use auto endure pain, with healshout 3 shouts...honestly in a big zerg, 30-80 player it doesnt rly matter if i hit3-4k instead of 6-8k or even more, if someone is bad positioned he will die to 30ppl if they just all hit once

with my build i even help.my team to surive and can pump out more cc and boonrip...

also power revs with hammer are a thing, and they rly hurt if you have no toughness at all

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> I would hardly classify Marauder as "defensive", honestly.

you obviosuly didnt read the rest of my post, damn, ppl never reading the whole post, so annoying , my trinkets are healing, power and toughness, so thats marauder for dmg and vita and trinkets for dmg/healing/and toughness, weapons are power precision and healing power.

i bet you are one of those ppl who is just stuck in his own opinion and different opinions dont even get recognized

23-24k hp and 2.8-2.9k armor and 900 healing power to boost shouts to 2k heal are tanky enough in my world.

without food and weapon stacks 2.1k power and with rage 50% critchance also good stats

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > I would hardly classify Marauder as "defensive", honestly.

>

> you obviosuly didnt read the rest of my post, kitten, ppl never reading the whole post, so annoying , my trinkets are healing, power and toughness, so thats marauder for dmg and vita and trinkets for dmg/healing/and toughness, weapons are power precision and healing power.

> i bet you are one of those ppl who is just stuck in his own opinion and different opinions dont even get recognized

> 23-24k hp and 2.8-2.9k armor and 900 healing power to boost shouts to 2k heal are tanky enough in my world.

> without food and weapon stacks 2.1k power and with rage 50% critchance also good stats

>

>

Honestly shout heals builds IMO, just aren't worth it unless you're hitting those 4k shout heals, or are shout healing for 3k and cleansing conditions. Also like I said earlier other classes do it better with less effort and its a more sustained heal. Now if they made it so you could trait so your shouts hit 10 people instead of 5, or make healing power have a larger affect on how much a shout heal heals then we'd be talking. Also your 3rd shout (unless you're talking the traited shrug it off) is pointless as it only shout heals you, you'd be better off taking stability or something else. On my mark and fear me only target enemy players, you still shout heal yourself but your allies don't get it.

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > I would hardly classify Marauder as "defensive", honestly.

> >

> > you obviosuly didnt read the rest of my post, kitten, ppl never reading the whole post, so annoying , my trinkets are healing, power and toughness, so thats marauder for dmg and vita and trinkets for dmg/healing/and toughness, weapons are power precision and healing power.

> > i bet you are one of those ppl who is just stuck in his own opinion and different opinions dont even get recognized

> > 23-24k hp and 2.8-2.9k armor and 900 healing power to boost shouts to 2k heal are tanky enough in my world.

> > without food and weapon stacks 2.1k power and with rage 50% critchance also good stats

> >

> >

>

> Honestly shout heals builds IMO, just aren't worth it unless you're hitting those 4k shout heals, or are shout healing for 3k and cleansing conditions. Also like I said earlier other classes do it better with less effort and its a more sustained heal. Now if they made it so you could trait so your shouts hit 10 people instead of 5, or make healing power have a larger affect on how much a shout heal heals then we'd be talking. Also your 3rd shout (unless you're talking the traited shrug it off) is pointless as it only shout heals you, you'd be better off taking stability or something else. On my mark and fear me only target enemy players, you still shout heal yourself but your allies don't get it.

obviously i use for great justice, shake it off, the heal as shout, which heals myself for like 12k, my allies for 2k, gives a whole dodgeroll to everyone and max adrenalin, traited shake it off i often dont use, instead power for my whole group, which wasnt included in my 2,1k power aswell, because auto shake it off triggers at 1 conditions but clears 2, which is a waste...

like i said the dmg numbers arent even bad, you still see relatively high crits and ranged dds are in a public zerg better anyways, like hammer revs hitting 10k every few seconds or staff eles...why do you want a frontliner, that cant frontline for a longer period of time, does nothing rly for his group and while pirateshipping stands around, cant do anything, gets bored and runs in like a monkey

why not take a cc and boonrip machine with good survivability that also provides a ton of condi cleanses and some ok heals ? you never rly can have enough sustain heals in a public.

and horn 4 can clean ideally around 5 conditions on 5 ppl so 25condis on a 12s cd, if you then have a few conditions left you just press horn 5 or a shout and have your whole group cleaned whilst providing some boons and heal