Phase traversal "Bug" and biased "fixing"

Phase Traversal: This skill is now unblockable and grants 3 seconds of quickness in addition to its previous effects. Fixed a bug in which this skill could be used on targets outside of its range.

So can anyone tell me why is this considered a bug while other specs skills like Judge's Intervention and Infiltrator's Signet still allow you to teleport to the target outside range? Should my class take back seats in public transportation now?

That just gutted over half of Revenant's mobility, jfc. Once again expect **nothing** for Revs in PvP.

There still are much better alternatives like Holosmith and Spellbreaker.

And PvE Power damage is still terrible...

This is just learning from ANET's history and their "balance", once again forced to endure pain for months.

> @"XxsdgxX.8109" said:

> That just gutted over half of Revenant's mobility, jfc. Once again expect **nothing** for Revs in PvP.

> There still are much better alternatives like Holosmith and Spellbreaker.

>

> And PvE Power damage is still terrible...

>

> This is just learning from ANET's history and their "balance", once again forced to endure pain for months.

Both Holo and SB got better sustain and damage. The only good thing is brutality trait makes me feel like i am going to see hammer/hammer + warrior runes stability striping blob revenants one day. However, this trait also falls under the same dispute as Rolling vs Song of The Mists - sounds good but stable damage and guaranteed crits are still better because without them we hit like wet noodle.