Why holo no more in meta for metabattle?

whoknocks.4935

Just because of the bomb trait change it is no more a meta build?

To be honest I always run tools and rocket boots instead of explosives and maybe it wasn't effective as the dodge bomb spam, but still a pretty good build if played right.

And right now with scourge tuned down, holo should be eveb stronger, but they moved the build to "great" to the pair of meditrapper.

The condi cleanse got absolutely crushed with the removal of alchemical tinctures, for whatever reason. I think it's still viable though, but it basically cost a slot skill since Elixir C seems to be mandatory now since there isn't really any good cleansing option I know of. Both Cauterize and the new Inventions trait are rather whack, and the Holo T1 trait alone with the heal is not enough.

Metabattle usually just copies the builds from top tier players, usually with ~2 weeks delay (S/D hadn't replaced D/P on thief there until recently), so the decision doesn't say much. It might take a while until players come up with a good build, the explosions variant had also taken quite a while until being discovered.

holo dodge build is still strong and was hardly nerfed at all.... run the numbers and play around with it in AT's, Unrank, 1vs1, and In rank you'll see it hasn't changed much at all beside condi cleansing being a slight issue yet again(however i always used exilir C ) so noting has changed for me at all.

I been playing around with other builds such as gadgets and tools with holo spec and they seem promising, Only issue at the moment imo is that mine trai/vent exhaust wasn't hit hard enough for people to really want to change spec/builds.

Holo build wont do it as it currently is. There isnt enough cleanse with the elixirs nerf, which is a problem against weakness from druids and scourges . They even removed the trait that turns incoming condi to boon every 10 seconds.

Wait for it... People have to test around a bit. Might be that explosives will be dropped for inventions.