Expansion Help

> @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> No, you do not have to have HoT to play PoF.

>

> You will NOT gain access to the Gliding or other HoT mastery tracks, though, without HoT. If you have them unlocked, you will also not gain access to the Season 3 Episodes, IIRC. Season 4 will be open to you with PoF, however (again, if/as you unlock them).

Good to know, thank you!

I purchased both expansions. I redeemed codes of everything I bought. I did this while GW2 was downloading already on my computer. Do you know how I download the expansions once that is done? Or will it automatically download it while it goes right now?

> @"Shredderella.6324" said:

> > @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > No, you do not have to have HoT to play PoF.

> >

> > You will NOT gain access to the Gliding or other HoT mastery tracks, though, without HoT. If you have them unlocked, you will also not gain access to the Season 3 Episodes, IIRC. Season 4 will be open to you with PoF, however (again, if/as you unlock them).

>

> Good to know, thank you!

>

> I purchased both expansions. I redeemed codes of everything I bought. I did this while GW2 was downloading already on my computer. Do you know how I download the expansions once that is done? Or will it automatically download it while it goes right now?

Everything is downloaded on every client. It's just a matter of unlocking it (with Serial Codes, Gem purchases or, in the case of current Living World Episodes, logging in).

Good luck.