Signet of Illusions

ovinnik.9216

This one seems slightly ... overzealous. I've noticed that it tends to spawn a clone when a battle is over (your actual targets are dead, as it were), but combat mode is still active for a few seconds. The clone then proceeds to attack the nearest mob it can find: Sometimes a veteran, sometimes a bunny, ~~sometimes a tree it mistakes for an enemy~~. Anyone else?

Agreed it can often be more annoying than helpful.

I would like to see it spawn a clone every 10s on hit or being hit only. That way if you are in combat running/disengaging it won't suddenly spawn a clone - rather the clone would be held after the 10s cooldown until you got hit or hit something.

In addition to this, all skills with passive hidden ICDs should have a similar UI treatment as ammunition recharge - ie the white line moving around the skill icon. This way we would know exactly when skills passives such as that of signet of illusions are off cooldown and will generate their affect, in this case a clone.

I'd also like traits/sigils/runes with hidden ICDs to have a similar UI treatment, each with a small icon in a suitable place to give us a clear idea of when they are o/off cooldown. But that's a separate issue.

• 3 months later...

This is starting to get very annoying and I'm finding it more and more difficult to get out of combat nowadays. Clones summon after combat is over and they even attack neutral targets. I try to shatter them and be on my way but then another one gets summoned and attacks another mob and so on it goes. There must be a way to fix this.

Sorry for the necropost.