Reporting a player for LFG abuse using ingame command

VPX.1325

Does this really affects abusers? Today I've created an LFG for t4 fractal Cliffside and 3 of my teammates didn't knew the mechanics making it impossible to proceed, the wrist point. but joined as friends and while i was explaining how to do it, they voted to kick me, so I've reported the main voter. ( i was the onlyone wielding the hammer and using it in alternation in the seals) Will it be investigated by the support team, or this things are just ignored?

All reports are investigated. The reporter seldom gets feedback though and it might take some time. However, being kicked or voted to be kicked is not a punishable act. He was not violating any rule. This button can be used for many reasons, including not liking your attitude. For example, I was voted for skipping in CoF p1 and solo-ing the acolytes while the rest was killing the mobs on the bridge (something normally nobody does). Although it is a very bad reaction, it is perfectly ok.

So In short, this was not a violation of the rules of conduct. What is a violation is abuse of the report system. I do not believe you should be in trouble here, unless you keep reporting people for something that is not an offense.