> > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > >

> > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > >

> > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > >

> > >

> > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> >

> > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> >

> > I'm online now .. hbu ?

>

> Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

Be sure to teach him how to open his trait panel.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > > >

> > > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> > >

> > > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> > >

> > > I'm online now .. hbu ?

> >

> > Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

>

> Yes sure , I'm bored aswell and would like to try some new things. What server you in.. if not the guild hall is fine.

FA, if you are on BG or SoS we can go to the either of those in mid island...if not G hall is fine, ill shoot you an inv

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > >

> > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > >

> > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > >

> > >

> > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> >

> > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> >

> > I'm online now .. hbu ?

>

> Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

>

> Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

I wish these forums had a refresh button.

Anyway, I'm down to duel you for a few before I have to go to work.

I need to relearn the tempo of power mes, I keep fudging up >_< and I am to aggressive ( warrior/thief syndrome)

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

We just ended. It was fun , tried out a whole bunch of things solori is a good guy , good fighter , would definitely do more.

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> > > >

> > > > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> > > >

> > > > I'm online now .. hbu ?

> > >

> > > Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

> >

> > Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

>

> I wish these forums had a refresh button.

> Anyway, I'm down to duel you for a few before I have to go to work.

> I need to relearn the tempo of power mes, I keep fudging up >_< and I am to aggressive ( warrior/thief syndrome)

Shoot me an invite, I’m stuck drowing in T4 being linked with DB.

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm online now .. hbu ?

> > > >

> > > > Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

> > >

> > > Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

> >

> > I wish these forums had a refresh button.

> > Anyway, I'm down to duel you for a few before I have to go to work.

> > I need to relearn the tempo of power mes, I keep fudging up >_< and I am to aggressive ( warrior/thief syndrome)

>

> Shoot me an invite, I’m stuck drowing in T4 being linked with DB.

>

says you're offline?

( unless I am messing this u somehow)

(also you could invite me if you are NA side because I own the Character named Solo so it's kinda easier to invite me <_<)

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm online now .. hbu ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

> > > >

> > > > Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

> > >

> > > I wish these forums had a refresh button.

> > > Anyway, I'm down to duel you for a few before I have to go to work.

> > > I need to relearn the tempo of power mes, I keep fudging up >_< and I am to aggressive ( warrior/thief syndrome)

> >

> > Shoot me an invite, I’m stuck drowing in T4 being linked with DB.

> >

>

> says you're offline?

>

Loggin in 5

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > > > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Levetty.1279" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"moutzaheadin.4029" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >my problem and everyone else's....

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Who is the "everyone else" You seem to be the only one that is hugely angry about the changes. Most of the rest of us are quite happy with them, especially now with the changes to Phantasms

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > No you see his very specific hybrid shatter chrono build doesn't work anymore with the exact weapons, traits and skills he wants to use and the whole class is ruined and everybody agrees.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Your completely exaggerating. No one said the profession is completely ruined. The problem is again this didn't effect the majority bandwagon mirage group. So because it doesn't effect the shiney new expansion spec , less people care about the changes to utilities/traits/gear they they are not using.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > You said this, you said it was gutted about a week ago. Just because someone isn't using a gimmicky Scepter/Torch and Staff shatterspam chrono build doesn't mean they're just some bandwagoner, and if they are so what? They still play the class, their opinions are still valid and yours is not more so because you've been roaming for 5 years on some trick build.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I never said the profession was gutted I said it took away choices. Solid viable choices. You only read what you feel like reading obviously.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The difference Between you and I, I'm not insecure, I know what I'm talking about. You on the other hand are most likely new to the game picked up the metabattle copy - pasta fotm build and now you claim to know everything lol.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Your one build no longer works, shatterspam as a playstyle no longer works, that's the only build choice it actually removed.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > This is going around in circles because your ignorant and do not have a good knowledge of the profession aside what you read on metabattle. It's pointless to try and explain it to you again because your comprehension is truly bad.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Either that or your trolling , who knows at this point.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > No, you're just deflecting since the situation has been summed up accurately. I guarantee you I know more about Mesmer than you do at this point. A good Mesmer would adapt, you're just kitten.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ok sure , how about you show me how good you are in the guildhall ace ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm online now .. hbu ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Can I take you up on a few duels cause I need to practice and I am bored to death T_T

> > > > >

> > > > > Can I join you gents? I’ll bring the popcorn and my newly improved hybrid :smile:

> > > >

> > > > I wish these forums had a refresh button.

> > > > Anyway, I'm down to duel you for a few before I have to go to work.

> > > > I need to relearn the tempo of power mes, I keep fudging up >_< and I am to aggressive ( warrior/thief syndrome)

> > >

> > > Shoot me an invite, I’m stuck drowing in T4 being linked with DB.

> > >

> >

> > says you're offline?

> >

>

> Loggin in 5

k :D

So a thing I noticed from dueling a few people.

A. Condi for dueling seems powerful

B. When people know what mirage burst is, it's so much easier to avoid

C. Power Mirage seems like a niche thing you do in open spaces. No so much in closed environments.

I will definitely experiment more with hybrid builds, Ty @"Arlette.9684" for the suggestions.

For the people I dueled.

How can I avoid the Condi shatter more?

What should I change to land burst more?

I definitely see why people hate keeping track of Mesmer's, thanks for the advice and duels

( now I'm going back to work before I'm homeless ?)

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> So a thing I noticed from dueling a few people.

> A. Condi for dueling seems powerful

> B. When people know what mirage burst is, it's so much easier to avoid

> C. Power Mirage seems like a niche thing you do in open spaces. No so much in closed environments.

>

> I will definitely experiment more with hybrid builds, Ty @"Arlette.9684" for the suggestions.

>

> For the people I dueled.

> How can I avoid the Condi shatter more?

> What should I change to land burst more?

>

> I definitely see why people hate keeping track of Mesmer's, thanks for the advice and duels

> ( now I'm going back to work before I'm homeless ?)

>

To avoid the condi shatter or damage in general more as a mirage you have to tighten up the windows of which your exposed to get hit. Also it's best to burst from invis. I seen alot of your burst coming so I was able to avoid it.

Maybe energy sigils , energy food and squeeze out more dodges. That's what I do on Mirage.

When you did land some it was nice damage so your spec seemed fine.

Hello. Are there any Mesmer players that have played around with boon share Chrono in organized WvW post-patch? I'm curious what if any impact alacrity sharing has had. Mimic style SoI boon sharing of Resistance seems like a tenable solution to corruption of TE Resistance from glamour-toting Mesmers. Thanks.

> @"expandas.7051" said:

> Hello. Are there any Mesmer players that have played around with boon share Chrono in organized WvW post-patch? I'm curious what if any impact alacrity sharing has had. Mimic style SoI boon sharing of Resistance seems like a tenable solution to corruption of TE Resistance from glamour-toting Mesmers. Thanks.

In zergs, i'd hazard a guess and say kinda pointless. From my experience (T1 EU) enemy Zergs tend to be FULL of Scourges, like FULL of them. I have seen enemy zergs of 25-30 people with 10+ of them being made up of Scourges alone and with all the Warriors and enemy Mesmers, i dont think boon sharing is really that strong yet, too quickly and easily removed or corrupted to be of any use at the moment.

This is what I run in WvW against booners:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhEQNAsfRnELDlphVoBGqBMMjlTDzvBOBzglZgmTCgMAsAWOA-jVCGABlpPgIlHTpEEgjAA+PAgDOFABq+jb7PElSMSBUlyI-w

Replace disenchanter with portal if with a group who might need the escape and use decoy if you're having issues being chased by mobile classes. Mantra of distraction is likewise a decent choice for helping to get the extra damage from mental anguish but it telegraphs your burst a lot especially against other mirages.

Been toying with a more support build with lots of CC and boon removal on chrono but it's not quite there yet, locks down boon hungry opponents and ensures if people go for a rez they will pay for it.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> This is what I run in WvW against booners:

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhEQNAsfRnELDlphVoBGqBMMjlTDzvBOBzglZgmTCgMAsAWOA-jVCGABlpPgIlHTpEEgjAA+PAgDOFABq+jb7PElSMSBUlyI-w

>

> Replace disenchanter with portal if with a group who might need the escape and use decoy if you're having issues being chased by mobile classes. Mantra of distraction is likewise a decent choice for helping to get the extra damage from mental anguish but it telegraphs your burst a lot especially against other mirages.

>

> Been toying with a more support build with lots of CC and boon removal on chrono but it's not quite there yet, locks down boon hungry opponents and ensures if people go for a rez they will pay for it.

I like that Disenchanter. If you ran Chrono I'd suggest some CS combos with Signet of the Ether for even more boon hate!

> @"expandas.7051" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > This is what I run in WvW against booners:

> >

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhEQNAsfRnELDlphVoBGqBMMjlTDzvBOBzglZgmTCgMAsAWOA-jVCGABlpPgIlHTpEEgjAA+PAgDOFABq+jb7PElSMSBUlyI-w

> >

> > Replace disenchanter with portal if with a group who might need the escape and use decoy if you're having issues being chased by mobile classes. Mantra of distraction is likewise a decent choice for helping to get the extra damage from mental anguish but it telegraphs your burst a lot especially against other mirages.

> >

> > Been toying with a more support build with lots of CC and boon removal on chrono but it's not quite there yet, locks down boon hungry opponents and ensures if people go for a rez they will pay for it.

>

> I like that Disenchanter. If you ran Chrono I'd suggest some CS combos with Signet of the Ether for even more boon hate!

I wouldn’t go signet of ether tbh as I really like well of eternity for the cleansing power and AoE heal personally. I usually use disenchanter with GW in CS to burn through stab and set the enemies up for nuking by someone else then I have GW and disenchanter for anyone that’s left, with Chrono phantasma you strip 10 boons off whoever you summon it on so I don’t feel the need to go overboard on the enchanter tbh.

As others have posted their builds, heres mine. Still looking for a Sigl for my Axe. Notice the zero use of Sigil of Energy. Thats how i roll! Lol As minor the defense, healing and Condi removal are with Inspiration i still use it, though i might just be tempted to drop it sooner or later and "well, you're condi. im running" because even with that "removal" fighting condi is still a nightmare. Wouldnt need it i think if it wasnt for the fact they ruined my favorite Phantasm - iDisenchanter :(

So far. Only encountered 1 build that would beat me every time. Bunker, DPS, Healer all in One Druid Ranger, would get him o below 30-40% and boom. Full heal. All condis gone :/

The Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAW3ansICFMjNqBWLDMMjlVD7sJkEeO+DwGYEssDUcCAA-j1iaABvruClXAAL0IgkSQTfAAcs/gQ6AyRlCyPIAToJAAlfBAQA+5PzmlZQ2sNTbmNzm3MSBs1QL-w

> @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> As others have posted their builds, heres mine. Still looking for a Sigl for my Axe. Notice the zero use of Sigil of Energy. Thats how i roll! Lol As minor the defense, healing and Condi removal are with Inspiration i still use it, though i might just be tempted to drop it sooner or later and "well, you're condi. im running" because even with that "removal" fighting condi is still a nightmare. Wouldnt need it i think if it wasnt for the fact they ruined my favorite Phantasm - iDisenchanter :(

>

> So far. Only encountered 1 build that would beat me every time. Bunker, DPS, Healer all in One Druid Ranger, would get him o below 30-40% and boom. Full heal. All condis gone :/

>

> The Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQNAW3ansICFMjNqBWLDMMjlVD7sJkEeO+DwGYEssDUcCAA-j1iaABvruClXAAL0IgkSQTfAAcs/gQ6AyRlCyPIAToJAAlfBAQA+5PzmlZQ2sNTbmNzm3MSBs1QL-w

I’m sorry I don’t get it.

How do you kill with this build? What’s the point of having all that ferocity if you’re sitting at 35% crit chance?

You hardly get enough bang for your buck out of sigil of draining to warrant its usage.

How do you survive, you’re obviously not using any protection, or energy sigils? Does the shatter healing really heal you enough to be able to compensate for the lack of protection?

Please explain, cuz I don’t get this build.

@"Solori.6025" PM me with your results as per our ingame discussion and if you need any more ideas.

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> I’m sorry I don’t get it.

> How do you kill with this build? What’s the point of having all that ferocity if you’re sitting at 35% crit chance?

> You hardly get enough bang for your buck out of sigil of draining to warrant its usage.

> How do you survive, you’re obviously not using any protection, or energy sigils? Does the shatter healing really heal you enough to be able to compensate for the lack of protection?

>

> Please explain, cuz I don’t get this build.

>

> @"Solori.6025" PM me with your results as per our ingame discussion and if you need any more ideas.

What can i say, i like odd builds. I guess it just works in how i play lol Sigil of Draining is awesome! especially on Staff with Chaos Storm, hitting a group, it doesnt have a cool down so can proc off as many people that get interrupted. Does decent healing (like 1k per an interrupt) and does like 1k damage as well.

Basically, Axe/Pistol is where i start most fights. Staff is more for the defense, movement and conditions or against people that i REALLY dont want to be in melee against (mostly Reapers, Warriors and Scourges) iDuelist with its direct damage alone can hit for 4-5k at times, adding in the Bleeding and its rather nice. Even though the Crit chance isnt huge, i do still crit quite a bit. Remember the Master Fencer trait, near Perma (assuming no corruption or removal) of fury that increases it from about 40% (in game buff) to like 60% so its quite solid in terms of Crit chance.

The Shatter healing could be better, but thats Anet for you. When combined with Signet of Ether, its pretty solid. Still pretty weak to huge burst, like i have taken 11k damage in three AUTO attack hits but in those situations, not much you can do when you get auto attack spammed from stealth by a Thief WAY too fast :/ My defense is basically, kill them before they kill me really, the use of the Deception utilities really help, especially making range.

I have been kinda tempted to drop Inspiration and go all out with Illusions and Shatter Storm, Phantasmal Haste and Master of Fragmentation which would increase Shatter crit chance to foes below 75% to like 90-95% lol Of course, condi builds would enjoy fighting me as my condi removal would be pretty much just Jaunt lol

> @"ArmageddonAsh.6430" said:

> > I’m sorry I don’t get it.

> > How do you kill with this build? What’s the point of having all that ferocity if you’re sitting at 35% crit chance?

> > You hardly get enough bang for your buck out of sigil of draining to warrant its usage.

> > How do you survive, you’re obviously not using any protection, or energy sigils? Does the shatter healing really heal you enough to be able to compensate for the lack of protection?

> >

> > Please explain, cuz I don’t get this build.

> >

> > @"Solori.6025" PM me with your results as per our ingame discussion and if you need any more ideas.

>

> What can i say, i like odd builds. I guess it just works in how i play lol Sigil of Draining is awesome! especially on Staff with Chaos Storm, hitting a group, it doesnt have a cool down so can proc off as many people that get interrupted. Does decent healing (like 1k per an interrupt) and does like 1k damage as well.

>

> Basically, Axe/Pistol is where i start most fights. Staff is more for the defense, movement and conditions or against people that i REALLY dont want to be in melee against (mostly Reapers, Warriors and Scourges) iDuelist with its direct damage alone can hit for 4-5k at times, adding in the Bleeding and its rather nice. Even though the Crit chance isnt huge, i do still crit quite a bit. Remember the Master Fencer trait, near Perma (assuming no corruption or removal) of fury that increases it from about 40% (in game buff) to like 60% so its quite solid in terms of Crit chance.

>

> The Shatter healing could be better, but thats Anet for you. When combined with Signet of Ether, its pretty solid. Still pretty weak to huge burst, like i have taken 11k damage in three AUTO attack hits but in those situations, not much you can do when you get auto attack spammed from stealth by a Thief WAY too fast :/ My defense is basically, kill them before they kill me really, the use of the Deception utilities really help, especially making range.

>

> I have been kinda tempted to drop Inspiration and go all out with Illusions and Shatter Storm, Phantasmal Haste and Master of Fragmentation which would increase Shatter crit chance to foes below 75% to like 90-95% lol Of course, condi builds would enjoy fighting me as my condi removal would be pretty much just Jaunt lol

I understand how awesome draining is, I’m just not sure having it once every 30 secs, warrants the slot. Maybe if you roll illusions with MoF for the aoe interrupt as well it would be more useful, but I’d generally put it on sword. Also the defender trait is just bad post cd nerf. Inspiration is great for team play, and havoc. Anything less than 5 it just wouldn’t be worth it.

> @"Arlette.9684" said:

> I understand how awesome draining is, I’m just not sure having it once every 30 secs, warrants the slot. Maybe if you roll illusions with MoF for the aoe interrupt as well it would be more useful, but I’d generally put it on sword. Also the defender trait is just bad post cd nerf. Inspiration is great for team play, and havoc. Anything less than 5 it just wouldn’t be worth it imho.

While its once for the Chaos Storm, still procs on Shatter as well. Which granted isn't a huge amount. The staff is actually stolen from my Revenant which was stopped using it when they wrecked the interrupt on Elite activation, Bye Bye Mal :( lol I have just kept it on there for the same reason as Axe doesnt have one yet - dunno what to take lol Cant stand the sword lol

i take defender as the others are useless to me in most situations, as i roam 99% of the time. The only really kinda useful one would be Illusionary Inspiration but simply for the Might on Phantasm summon.

im having na ABSURD amount of damage on PvE with S/S S/F with Duel/Illu/Chrono. Instead of taking the Torment-on-shatter trait in Illu, take the Quickness one. It raises the DPS by a VERY high amount, along with 25 Pèrmastacked Might and some other cool bonuses.

For PvP i didn't like phantasms a lot because they are slow to hit and to shatter. Instead im having a nice time combining Mirror Images, Signet of Illusions and GS double phantasm and clones with Double Shatter from Illu tree