Network Errors = unplayable game

Adzekul.3104

> @Locce.8405 said:

> Yup, same for me. Got disconnected 20 minutes ago and am unable to get past the character selection screen since then. Loading screen takes ages and then I get either a network error or a log-in server error depending on where the character was parked.

Exactly the same - dced around 20-30 mins ago and tried dozens of times to get back in - each time network error kicking me out.(code = 42:5:7:718:101).

Kind of annoying as it was fine until I went to Kiel's office in LA.

> @Berserkeremir.4631 said:

> Arena net should offically apolicize from every player and they need to give free good stuff for this disgracefull openin of the expasion

That's a terrible attitude to have about this. You got what you paid for, and this was an unexpected problem. Give them a break, jesus. Every time a game has bugs, we aren't entitled to free stuff. It's nice when a company does that, but not required.

All I care about is that they get it fixed. We need to give them some time on that.

I'm beginning to think that the rubber banding and DC'ing I've been experiencing is because the game is still downloading in the background. Usually when the game lags, its because Windows decided it's time for an update. I'm going to fully update the game before I try to play again.

• 4 months later...