Legendary Collection Item's taking up space. What to do?

Hi,

I was wondering, I'm close to finishing the Bolt Legendary quest, but that is leaving me with a ton of stuff in my bank and bags. Items such as: Weighted Sword Blade, Balanced Sword Hilt, Superior Sword Forging Tools, Bolt V.2, Bolt V.3, all of the Overcharged Quartz and the Bottles. Can I get rid of them as soon as I acquired them? Or do I need to complete the Bolt Legendary quest before doing that?

Thank you for any assistance.

You can get rid of them as soon as they show as completed in the collection menu. As a precaution I like to keep each one until I've finished the collection it's part of, but that's not strictly necessary.

I've also kept my Bifrost V.3 and I'm going to keep Dreamer V.3 once I get to it, but just for nostalgia. I have a whole row in my bank of stuff I don't need, much of which is literally useless, but want to keep anyway.

If you have the precursor already you can throw away everything.

If you're still crafting the precursor:

You can trash all Vol. books and the stuff you crafted that is not immediately reused in a recipe you already have. Most should have the flavor text "only value as part of a collection".

Stuff you accidently threw away and still need can be bought again from Hobbs for Karma.

If in doubt I would check the Wiki for the collections. For Frostfang at least you need to have one of the jars and use it and then use the result _again_.