Did they fix Doylak and Beastly Warden?

anduriell.6280

Actually, I'm really happy with Soulbeast. It seems to add even more damage to our condi spec (which was already above average), but now it also gives us more utility in the form of stance sharing, more CC, and other goodies. Dagger completely blows Axe out of the water with Double-Arc (though I'll let the dps nerds crunch the numbers.) Power seems like it's finally in a good shape for the first time since launch. "Sic Em!" also seems intended as a huge damage boost.

It's good. Trust me, Soulbeast is the dps spec we've always wanted.

based on the stream I've just tuned in to:

dolyak: works

beastly warden: works

maul: buffs next hit (not the maul itself)

soulbeast merge dropped on mounting causing the streamer to swap to a different character :D

and last but not least.

One wolf pack is still the second-class citizen version of an elite skill next to renegade's soulcleave summit. Soulcleave has the same dmg scaling, no internal cooldown on damage, damage can proc on multiple targets, life siphon (altough with an icd of 1 second), no target cap, baseline affecting people around you without trait requirements

meanwhile we have icd on dmg procs, 1 target limitation and we have to go for a grandmaster to share it with people for half the duration.

edit: gazelle's dmg is still borked. just saw a 32k charge with sic em - lol