Black Lion Salvage kits removed from gem store?

Dogrek.5692

> I never get BL salvage kits these days - I see maybe a couple a year from dailies. Yet using silver salvage-o-matic (or equiv) has yielded me more globs of dark matter than I'll ever use in crafting.

Good to know. I have a silver salvage-o-matic but it's % aren't as good so I have been buying the Black Lion ones. Maybe not necessary.

Honestly, I need LESS of them. I have several that I don't even use because I rarely find anything that has a Superior Sigil of Force I want to extract with that 100% guarantee. I use my Copper and Silver Salvage-O-Matics for all other things and get plenty of mats. Cheaper than Master/Mystic Salvage Kits and so on, blah blah.

I get so many of these from the Black Lion Goods Chests that I want to start throwing them away! -_-

I do think that they should definitely be much clearer with their announcements of when things are scheduled to enter or exit the gem store as well as the BL Chests/Statuettes. Not only does pre-warning allow players to make informed decisions, it can also increase revenue by incentivizing players who were on the fence to make an immediate decision if they know something they want is about to leave.