42:1000:7006:1232 Can't login to client

So GW2 was working fine last night. Today I can't login to the client, get this message every time.

Everything is fine with antivirus, no windows updates installed or anything changed. Tried to reset router which did nothing.

I have deleted gw2 and am now installing again but still can't log in to the client..

Can anyone help?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just crashed out of GW2 about 15mins ago. Same error code as previous post (which isn't in the current wiki list of error codes, btw). Playing out of Sydney, Australia. Haven't played since 24 hours ago, but was trouble free then, and I've not patched, modified or changed anything, either with GW2 or any other program. Funny how being unable to login causes me terrible feeling of claustrophobia. Okay, not funny...

I was playing earlier this morning... and then found I couldn't sell stuff to the black lion merchants. Attempting to log on again after breakfast, I got the annoying "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network" message, in which they try to pretend it's not their fault... So I guess the game is down. :(