42:1000:7006:1232 Can't login to client

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem as everyone here, but now everything is working well, congratulations and ty Anet for contacting my ISP Telstra and diligently working with them , and thank you for the replies to my ticket. I presume that everyone's connection will be back to normal too :) .

> @"maelys ashe.9017" said:

> Telstra offered to re-instate Broadband Protect Free, at cost. It was only free as part of an initial NBN signup drive.

Broadband Protect is free with all consumer bundle plans since mid-2015. If you are on one of those bundle plans (ADSL/cable/NBN) then you can add/remove Broadband Protect anytime without any extra charge for it. Similarly, Calling Number Display and MessageBank come free with bundle plans (costs $6 each without a bundle plan), and you can add/remove it anytime for no additional costs. If you are eligible for free Broadband Protect and they charge you for it, contact the billing team to get it fixed.

Source: my day job is handling Telstra complaints (my opinions are my own and do not represent Telstra disclaimerblahblahblah)