« Weaver is Epic » | WvW Hard Outnumbered Elementalist | HD

Lasiurus.4067

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Little Howl.5231" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > Are the enemy players really that bad in your tier? If so, I can destroyed their entire 50 man serg with my warrior!

> >

> > Sigh.. Hitman. Always the ego type posts. Its tiring and its old.

>

> I told you many times if you want to fight just message me in game and we can arrange a duel in the guild hall.

i used to duell in the guildhall aswell but its just no fun anymore since its still pve environment and not wvw or pvp balanced

• 5 weeks later...

> @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> Well i watched your weaver guide, it's realy good but i like more FA weaver if you can provide a guide for it that would be appreciated tnks ,

> Hatters gonna hate...

>

>

This is in my plan to release a FA Guide in like 2 month :)

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Little Howl.5231" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > Are the enemy players really that bad in your tier? If so, I can destroyed their entire 50 man serg with my warrior!

> > >

> > > Sigh.. Hitman. Always the ego type posts. Its tiring and its old.

> >

> > I told you many times if you want to fight just message me in game and we can arrange a duel in the guild hall.

>

> i used to duell in the guildhall aswell but its just no fun anymore since its still pve environment and not wvw or pvp balanced

GH is very close to WvW, same gear & builds, but thats true, when there is some split between PvE & WvW, is it the WvW or the PvE Skills ?

> @"Lasiurus.4067" said:

> > @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> > Well i watched your weaver guide, it's realy good but i like more FA weaver if you can provide a guide for it that would be appreciated tnks ,

> > Hatters gonna hate...

> >

> >

>

> This is in my plan to release a FA Guide in like 2 month :)

>

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Little Howl.5231" said:

> > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > Are the enemy players really that bad in your tier? If so, I can destroyed their entire 50 man serg with my warrior!

> > > >

> > > > Sigh.. Hitman. Always the ego type posts. Its tiring and its old.

> > >

> > > I told you many times if you want to fight just message me in game and we can arrange a duel in the guild hall.

> >

> > i used to duell in the guildhall aswell but its just no fun anymore since its still pve environment and not wvw or pvp balanced

>

> GH is very close to WvW, same gear & builds, but thats true, when there is some split between PvE & WvW, is it the WvW or the PvE Skills ?

pve skill, traits and scalings, alone retaliation is a problem, had a ranger and mesmer mistly kill themself, while i just ran around

• 2 weeks later...