Any news on the login issue?

**Hi!**

Well I'm having the same issue as quite a few others it seems and I was just wondering if there has been a _fix_ to it? Not a workaround, as I ain't changing anything as it all seems to put you in danger one way or another. Have Anet posted anything new? It honestly doesn't make sense; there was literally nothing new like patch wise but suddenly it just wouldn't let me (and a lot of us) log in lmao

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> No, but I would keeping an eye or at least voicing all concerns to this thread rather than making new ones, since it will be the one they will use to make any announcements on. Or via twitter

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/29878/42-1000-7006-1232-cant-login-to-client/p1

>

> I doubt we will hear now until later on Monday

Honestly I'm like a lost little pup without gw rn omg. Praying something comes up soon! :)

Have you thought to look at downdetector.com? I know it's obvious but their map shows which areas have service now and which areas do not. I'm stuck right in the middle of the area that has no login whatsoever and its been down for two whole days now. I don't believe that its a client issue, its more than likely a server problem, as the last time something like this happened, a server was to blame. I'm pretty much old skool, a gamer from back in the eighties who when things like this happens I don't run off to check my connection or reinstall my client, I simply find out what IS working and work backwards from there as often the simplest issue is the most obvious. Nevertheless, I'm firmly of the opinion that its more than likely a server issue and hope that ArenaNET get it sorted out soon.