Guild Hall Decoration Suggestions

Kethavel.1759

I know it's probably not a popular topic. But I really feel the need to suggest more thought out selections for decorations. I notice and am happy that we get new decorations each festival season etc but sometimes I really feel as though they aren't well thought out, in a matter of minutes I can think of what would have made better choices.

I would hope for more interactive decorations especially considering the heavy usage of decorations as race track or jumping puzzles.

For example for Super Adventure Festival it would have made more sense to add decorations such as the trampolene you can actually jump and bounce from like in SAB world 2-2 or a slab of ice you can actually slide on from world 2-3. I can come up with endless examples of this easy, even the aetherblade jumping puzzle in gendarran fields has steam pistons that launch you, and gears that hurl you, and I just sit here and wonder to myself why can't there just be more better selected interactive decorations? Even a hissing crocodile from SAB that you can hit would be more interesting than an inanimate tree stump house that isn't even hollowed out and you cannot go through it....

Lastly on the mechanics of decoration placement, would it be too much to ask for a z-axis rotation function? We have an x and y rotation but just holding a key should also let us rotate on z axis. Also a z-axis height slider holding another key and moving the mouse could make the decoration slide straight up and down so that we can place things in the air without having to build rediculous piles of decorations just to place a floating object.

Eitherway thanks for even adding decorating into the game, but I at the least please beg you guys to choose more interactive decorations.

You’re not the only one. There’s been a few of us practically begging for more decorations and tossing out suggestions. Many of the suggestions have already been existing assets that might need some additional coding to be a decoration. I have a feeling creating the recipe is a bit of a bother for these as well but the devs don’t seem too keen on doing much of anything guild related.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> You’re not the only one. There’s been a few of us practically begging for more decorations and tossing out suggestions. Many of the suggestions have already been existing assets that might need some additional coding to be a decoration. I have a feeling creating the recipe is a bit of a bother for these as well but the devs don’t seem too keen on doing much of anything guild related.

Yes but creating the recipe is irrelevant in that they have to create recipes for every new decoration and I am suggesting that instead of a lame filler inanimate decoration add a useful one that is interactive, either way they need to create a recipe. The coding is a possibility but really is it? The coding for the character sliding on the ice must be in the game, so what would make it difficult to just use it as a decoration in guild halls, I could see maybe having to see how mounts slide or adding code for them to do so /shrug, but then again they could just make mounts unaffected by the sliding, and only players on foot do.