Bug: The Hospital in Jeopardy Story Instance [Merged]

Kim.4152

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For necromancers there is a work around to this bug, simply equip and staff (longest range weapon) and summon up all your pets including the elite golem. You can target bandits through the barrier / walls by tab-targetting them(you may have to hop up on the small ledge to the right of the blocked doorway)The pets will either draw them out of the invisible wall or go inside and attack. I was able to work around this bug with relative ease using this method. Do hope they fix it soon though, quite a pain to deal with.

> @Alectrick.8139 said:

> Is there a difference between patch or build? because 2 new builds still no fix. Pretty long time now, those orphans won't save themselves *sarcastically*

So many fixes being implemented for various bugs. Some take longer than other to find a fix, test the fix and then implement the fix and then wait to see if the fix truly works publicly. List of known bugs and status of those bugs are listed here:

[Known Bugs and Issues Tracker](https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231272908?input_string=cannot+complete+level+10+human+story "Known Bugs and Issues Tracker")

http://uploads.im/fXa1B.png

Having a ranger in your party with a pet and targetting and sending the pet in is the only way around the bug til the fix is implemented. I have suggested to Anet in the time being to disable the ability to choose Hospital. Would save a lot of frustration for all the new players who bought the expansion and are doing human story and have chosen hospital. Only reason I did is because I usually pick orphanage. I got this character I had this story for after getting the PoF expansion.

> @"Michael TW.8012" said:

> same here

> How to solve this problem?

Temporary fix is to have a ranger pet with you. I put a LFG and got 3 people who helped me. I didn't expect so many to see the LFG for a level 10 story but I didn't have to wait more than 10 min for help. While I waited I did some farming and then once people joined my party I went back to DR and went in.

Anet is working on a fix. I heard that they have a fix but need to see if it will work. Hopefully the wait won't be long now but after 5 days I got tired of waiting and used the ranger pet help.

I finally got this week's key farmer through the Hospital. At first I got a Mesmer to help me; she was mostly successful but Blaize was up on the balcony, out of her influence. So she got 2 guildies to join us, all as Rangers. Still it took way too long because some bandits remained out of range for several minutes.

This is not an acceptable work-around for any folks that are still waiting for a patch.

I used the solution posted earlier, I ran on the outside wall and used by Thief's Steal ability whilst having Blaize targeted. Worked like a charm. Used the /stuck command to get out. To bad this is still not fixed. Had me worried for a minute, thought I might had to restart my character. Thanks folks.