Exchange the Royal Terrace Pass for Mistlock Sanctuary Pass Feature Request

Chronos.1876

I feel like when I bought the Royal Terrace Pass was going to feature all the merch and portals to the locations that are needed in game. But then the Mistlock Sanctuary came out and I just realized that it has MUCH more functionality than the RTP. Not only does it have a portal for the Fractals but also the Fractal merchants and the dungeon merchs along with access to the aerodrome.

It would be FANTASTIC to change my RTP for the MLS.

PLEASE BRING THIS!!!

Unlikely to happen. You can always accrue Gold and exchange it for Gems to get another. I have 2 passes in my Shared Inventory Slots.

It's a bit like Unlimited Gathering Tools (or any number of other items); sometimes different ones are offered that appeal to players more than previous ones. No exchanges offered, though.

Good luck.

> @"Chronos.1876" said:

> I feel like when I bought the Royal Terrace Pass was going to feature all the merch and portals to the locations that are needed in game. But then the Mistlock Sanctuary came out and I just realized that it has MUCH more functionality than the RTP. Not only does it have a portal for the Fractals but also the Fractal merchants and the dungeon merchs along with access to the aerodrome.

> It would be FANTASTIC to change my RTP for the MLS.

> PLEASE BRING THIS!!!

They have never, ever done anything like this. I can't imagine that they'd start now. Basically, their philosophy is that after you've owned the item for "a while," you've had the opportunity to enjoy its use, and thus its cost is amortized. They want you to purchase the new items, whether it's for the change of scenery, the perceived & actual functionality differences, or whatever.

I think you'd have much better luck suggesting that they offer a very modest trade-in value, e.g. 100 gems if the other pass is available at full price, 50 gems if it's discounted. I doubt they'd end up doing that either, because it would require adding new mechanics into the game to make that possible and end up creating all sorts of potential issues for customer support to deal with. It's just more consistent with their overall gem shop strategy than a full refund or exchange.