3 days and no reply from support.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, I sent a ticket for the replacement of e-mail or activation in the manual, because when registering the account I made a mistake with one letter and was registered under an existing e-mail - thus I can not activate it, but I already bought it and only then saw it that such a problem created this e-mail address to activate mail but the email does not come because at registration this email was not active and it's been 3 days already and there's no answer to my ticket, I'm worried and worried

> @"Purple Miku.7032" said:

> My friend has been waiting over two weeks now for her ticket to be responded to and she's missing out on being able to participate in the SAB event as a result of it. I also have not had any replies to two of my tickets in 3 days now and counting.

And in the end what do you have? They have replyed? Have you been helped, or is the abandoned ticket still lying?

> @"WadyosAmigos.4693" said:

> > @"Purple Miku.7032" said:

> > My friend has been waiting over two weeks now for her ticket to be responded to and she's missing out on being able to participate in the SAB event as a result of it. I also have not had any replies to two of my tickets in 3 days now and counting.

>

> And in the end what do you have? They have replyed? Have you been helped, or is the abandoned ticket still lying?

No response yet, nope. I have also tried sending a ticket on her behalf to try to see if perhaps the reason they weren't responding to hers is that she was forced into submitting an anonymous ticket (she can't log in, hence the ticket), yet mine is on its 6th day with no response as well.

She is currently just around the 2.5 week mark with no replies.

> @"Purple Miku.7032" said:

> > @"WadyosAmigos.4693" said:

> > > @"Purple Miku.7032" said:

> > > My friend has been waiting over two weeks now for her ticket to be responded to and she's missing out on being able to participate in the SAB event as a result of it. I also have not had any replies to two of my tickets in 3 days now and counting.

> >

> > And in the end what do you have? They have replyed? Have you been helped, or is the abandoned ticket still lying?

>

> No response yet, nope. I have also tried sending a ticket on her behalf to try to see if perhaps the reason they weren't responding to hers is that she was forced into submitting an anonymous ticket (she can't log in, hence the ticket), yet mine is on its 6th day with no response as well.

>

> She is currently just around the 2.5 week mark with no replies.

Submitting tickets anonymously doesn't affect getting a response, at least not in my experience (or the experience of others I've seen post about their tickets). Did she receive the immediate confirmation email after she submitted her ticket? If she didn't receive that, then she might have entered the wrong email address when you made her ticket. If she did receive that email, then she unfortunately will just have to wait. As for your ticket, support does not encourage people writing tickets for other people. Similarly, submitting multiple tickets sets you further back.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

>Submitting tickets anonymously doesn't affect getting a response, at least not in my experience (or the experience of others I've seen post about their tickets). Did she receive the immediate confirmation email after she submitted her ticket? If she didn't receive that, then she might have entered the wrong email address when you made her ticket. If she did receive that email, then she unfortunately will just have to wait. As for your ticket, support does not encourage people writing tickets for other people. Similarly, submitting multiple tickets sets you further back.

It's her second ticket actually and yeah she was getting the confirmation email because she did it through the website and her first ticket she initially replied to the confirmation email to ask them what the holdup was, and eventually got a reply of some sort stating that they "accidentally closed the ticket and would need her to submit a new one" which is ridiculous seeing as they literally have the information in the ticket right there to act on, and here we are weeks later.

Also I know they don't encourage it but given how hopeless the situation is for her to rely on her own attempt(s) with their support system, we don't seem to have much of an option because patience clearly is not paying off in this situation. While it says in Gaile Gray's post that their ticket system doesn't prioritise ones that weren't sent anonymously, you never know for sure. Sometimes employees at companies can and do bypass certain protocols when they are frustrated and do things their own way when unsupervised after all, happens all the time in the workplace when you're left to do your own thing for hours. We don't really know for sure what's going on aside from our end here but either way something clearly is wrong because it should never take up to a week, let alone several, for a support ticket to be replied to.

It strikes me that "Ticket activity" shows how long ago it was viewed or what was done with it but there is no answer, I certainly can not judge those people who work there and how many of them work there, but at least you write how things are with my problem and whether it is solved, the silence will not give an answer, but will only increase the state of my experience, because of this silence, you can lose a lot of Irokians - not everyone will wait