SPvP/WvW changes - Removing build diversity

Saiyan.1704

**Anet**

Guardian

## Skills

**Tome of Resolve** – Epilogue: Eternal Oasis: Reduced the bonus heal effectiveness from 33% to 20% in PvP and WvW

**Tome of Resolve** – Chapter 2: Radiant Recovery: Reduced the healing power coefficient per condition cleansed from 0.77 to 0.5 (-35%) in PvP and WvW

**Tome of Resolve** – Chapter 1: Desert Bloom: Reduced the healing power coefficient from 0.96 to 0.8 (-17%) in PvP and WvW

**Signet of Resolve:** Reduced the cooldown from 35 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW

**Leap of Faith:** Increased the power coefficient from 1.1 to 1.25 (+14%) in PvP and WvW

**Signet of Mercy:** Reduced the cooldown from 150 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP and WvW

**Sword of Justice:** Reduced the ammo recharge time from 25 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW

Bow of Truth: Reduced the ammo recharge time from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW

**Hammer of Wisdom:** Reduced the ammo recharge time from 30 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW

**Feel my Wrath:** Reduced the cooldown from 45 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW

/EndQuote

Source:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/29690/pvp-wvw-skill-split-release/p1

So, build diversity on FB builds are continuing to worsen even though Anet are trying to "increase build diversity" in the game.

RIP Power Firebrand builds (puts a few more nails in the coffin)

I don't really post much but I am actually okay with the upcoming changes to FB, even if it's something that hinders my own build.

I would very much like to see underutilized traits/skills/elites/weapons looked at as well. I'd love to run the Zeal line but it's just not in the cards.

One thing I maintain about FB(Guardian) as a whole that's very important to understand is that it's the only class without gimmicks. What I mean by this

is that it doesn't have get-out-of-jail traits(auto immunity), long-duration invulns, long-duration blocks, Stealth-access, ect. It's a very active profession, even more so with Firebrand. What i'm getting

at is that I think this should be taken into consideration when balancing is all.

I'm perfectly fine with the removal of healing coefficients and overall output team-healing in general. It's just that these changes are also directly affecting power builds as well... just like the most recent nerf, it directly effected Harriers, Diviners, and any other power potential gear setup in WvW.