A small place for new raiders to join and veteran raiders to chill out :)

Ken of NZ.3097

**Hi there!**

Completely new to raids? Feeling too intimidated or anxious to join experienced pugs? Don't know where to start?

Well, I can help you out there! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ I can teach you wings 1 to 5. \o/

* No pressure into getting clears during my training sessions.

* No need to meet crazy requirements to join.

* No need to join a guild or be online at certain times. Just hop in, see if I'm available, and off we go!

* We can go get raid clears once you've got some experience under your belt!

Even if you are a veteran raider, do join in! We are a friendly bunch that likes to meme on our clear runs! :>

**(σ・Д・)σ Where are you???**

This group has existed for a couple of months now, and it's winding down a little so I'm looking for some brand new people to join us.

Training sessions are **roughly 1 hour long** and scheduled on a **couple of days throughout the week**! It's a sign up, first come, first serve deal, so get in quick when the sessions pop up!

This group is **NOT** a guild nor is it affiliated with one.

Its just a discord server right here: https://discord.gg/bJzPhu9

If you want to show your experience, ping your weekly clears with "$bosses" in "gw2-bot" channel and you'll receive a role.

**╭( ・ㅂ・)و What you need to do**

* Bring your at least exotic gear of the correct stats for your class

* Ascended trinkets are HIGHLY recommended

* Know your optimal class rotations/usage

Checkout https://snowcrows.com/builds/ for all your build and gear needs!

Having multiple classes outside DPS(chronos, druids, banner) will be highly advantageous to being able to join one of my sessions and any raids further in the future

**\\ ٩( ᐛ )و // Intro To Me**

I'm a fairly seasoned raidar myself and have been a trainer for quite a while.

I started this lighthearted group to teach and raid with because I wanted to share the joy and accomplishment that I feel when I clear encounters.

And of course make ~~crazy~~ fantastic friends along the way. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I am located in the Aus/NZ time zone, so the group is primarily targeted at SEA, Aus and NZ players.

Other players in NA are more than welcome but I can't say if I am available to teach you in your timezones. :[

I do work full time, so please be aware that my available hours are generally in the afternoon and night hours. Sorry!

(ノ´▽`)ノ♪ Thanks

Thanks for reading! If you are joining me, I welcome you and look forward to raiding with you!