Master chef is bugged?

Five times in a row I have the right ingredient on the last item to give the dam-F-idiot and he always says "Better luck next time". Why not give us more time?

It should be, because I am a senior at 64yrs old and.

I get more time with each, "better luck next time." I want him to say ok your an old man here is more time!

And I'll stop yelling at you?

Also the rabbit recharge is to long.

He doesn't stay in place long enuf.

DAM...after 30 tries I should just get the dam MP as my blood pressure going higher will give me a stroke or heart attacK...can't this old man get a break?

You could just skip that mastery point. The game offers more than enough points through other means that it's not needed.

If you're set on completing it, there are a couple of things worth trying:

* Use these in-game General Options: `Snap Ground Target to Current Target` and `Ground Targeting: Instant` (both under _Combat/Movement_ in the first tab)

* Watch him once or twice, without trying to keep up. Get a feel for how long he stays at a station.

* Recognize the obstructions so you don't waste a throw.

* Start your throws earlier than you think you should.

You're basically already skilled enough to make it happen; you just need to do one of the things above to be able to shave fractional seconds from each ingredient.

Good luck.

> @"Icdeadeyeslol.6703" said:

> Five times in a row I have the right ingredient on the last item to give the dam-F-idiot and he always says "Better luck next time". Why not give us more time?

> It should be, because I am a senior at 64yrs old and.

>

> I get more time with each, "better luck next time." I want him to say ok your an old man here is more time!

> And I'll stop yelling at you?

> Also the rabbit recharge is to long.

> He doesn't stay in place long enuf.

> DAM...after 30 tries I should just get the dam MP as my blood pressure going higher will give me a stroke or heart attacK...can't this old man get a break?

Youngster...

Only took me a few more than 20 tries... and a lot of cursing. You just need to learn to curse better.

> @"Lord Kreegan.8123" said:

> > @"Icdeadeyeslol.6703" said:

> > Five times in a row I have the right ingredient on the last item to give the dam-F-idiot and he always says "Better luck next time". Why not give us more time?

> > It should be, because I am a senior at 64yrs old and.

> >

> > I get more time with each, "better luck next time." I want him to say ok your an old man here is more time!

> > And I'll stop yelling at you?

> > Also the rabbit recharge is to long.

> > He doesn't stay in place long enuf.

> > DAM...after 30 tries I should just get the dam MP as my blood pressure going higher will give me a stroke or heart attacK...can't this old man get a break?

>

> Youngster...

> Only took me a few more than 20 tries... and a lot of cursing. You just need to learn to curse better.

Thanks for a good chuckle on that "learn to curse better" comment. :3

> @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> > @"Lord Kreegan.8123" said:

> > > @"Icdeadeyeslol.6703" said:

> > > Five times in a row I have the right ingredient on the last item to give the dam-F-idiot and he always says "Better luck next time". Why not give us more time?

> > > It should be, because I am a senior at 64yrs old and.

> > >

> > > I get more time with each, "better luck next time." I want him to say ok your an old man here is more time!

> > > And I'll stop yelling at you?

> > > Also the rabbit recharge is to long.

> > > He doesn't stay in place long enuf.

> > > DAM...after 30 tries I should just get the dam MP as my blood pressure going higher will give me a stroke or heart attacK...can't this old man get a break?

> >

> > Youngster...

> > Only took me a few more than 20 tries... and a lot of cursing. You just need to learn to curse better.

>

> Thanks for a good chuckle on that "learn to curse better" comment. :3

All I know about how a kitchen works comes from Gordon Ramsay's show, so I agree, cursing seems to be an important part of it.