Garden Plot Deed Material Storage

> @"Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136" said:

> I hope that we will get Material Storage for the flowers we had grown in our home instance soon, I have over a 100 flowers of each of Royal Iries, Spiderwort Blooms, Blossom Petals and the Orchid Petals.

I think the expectation is that one immediately crafts the primers as you gain enough of those mats. We also don't have material storage for Gifts of Battle or a variety of other things that have very narrow uses.

Or let me rephrase: why have you chosen to hoard those mats, instead of use them?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136" said:

> > I hope that we will get Material Storage for the flowers we had grown in our home instance soon, I have over a 100 flowers of each of Royal Iries, Spiderwort Blooms, Blossom Petals and the Orchid Petals.

>

> I think the expectation is that one immediately crafts the primers as you gain enough of those mats. We also don't have material storage for Gifts of Battle or a variety of other things that have very narrow uses.

>

> Or let me rephrase: why have you chosen to hoard those mats, instead of use them?

I can't speak for the OP, but being in a similar position:

1) because carrying around 2 stacks of primers is only marginally better than carrying around 4 stacks of ingredients.

2) I don't have an endless supply of tier 6 dust to make the primers