Mac 32 bit client crashes really bad and 64 bit client lags and crashes

> @"Tassos Mortimer.3514" said:

> Calb, did they actually say that somewhere? I haven't been keeping track of how the clients go too well, so I've just been sticking to Mac 32-bit client. I suppose it'd be best for me to nab 64-bit client :#

Yes they noted the 32 bit client would no longer be available about a month ago, but on the old forum. Here is the link:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/support/Availability-of-the-32-bit-Mac-Beta-Client/first#post6679893

>In preparation for Path of Fire’s release the 32-bit Mac Beta client will no longer be available for download. Existing installs will continue to function for the time being as we prepare to transition everyone to the 64-bit client. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.

On another note, I still have hopes for the Mac client but if you want better performance try bootcamp if you can. I switch back and forth between the Mac client and Windows bootcamp and still have much better performance on bootcamp.

It is not good news that the 32 bit client is being discontinued. While the 32 bit client is crashing regularly since the POF update... the 64 bit client, for me at least, is unusable. It will not render everything. Chunks of building and landscape are always missing. only way I can tell where the path or ground is half the time is watch the other toons.