30 gold per hour while basically afk

For those that want to keep the ~8 min of their life and not watch the video:

The poster basically makes boxes of exotic berserker draconian armor and lists each piece individually on the TP.

The thread title is a little misleading as you’re not “basically AFK”. Before doing this, keep in mind the upfront costs to get crafting to 400 plus the cost of the recipe. Also doublecheck and make sure that you are actually making a profit this way.

Some feedback if you don't mind, that video was about 7 minutes too long.

Brief intro --> Show the box to craft --> Show the recipe --> Show making the box --> Show opening the box and listing the gear --> Come back later to gold

Don't ramble, people don't really want to sit around and listen to something simple if you aren't even sure how you want to talk about it

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> For those that want to keep the ~8 min of their life and not watch the video:

>

> The poster basically makes boxes of exotic berserker draconian armor and lists each piece individually on the TP.

>

> The thread title is a little misleading. Before doing this, keep in mind the upfront costs to get crafting to 400 plus the cost of the recipe. Also doublecheck and make sure that you are actually making a profit this way.

it costs around 60g to start this which i did state in the video, and you make around 15g per box which you would have known if you watched the video.

> @"Gyousa.5609" said:

> Some feedback if you don't mind, that video was about 7 minutes too long.

>

> Brief intro --> Show the box to craft --> Show the recipe --> Show making the box --> Show opening the box and listing the gear --> Come back later to gold

>

> Don't ramble, people don't really want to sit around and listen to something simple if you aren't even sure how you want to talk about it

thanks, ill keep that in mind next time :)

> @"Vicious.3825" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > For those that want to keep the ~8 min of their life and not watch the video:

> >

> > The poster basically makes boxes of exotic berserker draconian armor and lists each piece individually on the TP.

> >

> > The thread title is a little misleading. Before doing this, keep in mind the upfront costs to get crafting to 400 plus the cost of the recipe. Also doublecheck and make sure that you are actually making a profit this way.

>

> it costs around 60g to start this which i did state in the video, and you make around 15g per box which you would have known if you watched the video.

I did watch the video. There’s also the 100G you mentioned to get to 400 although I think it’s less than that. I was just reiterating that there’s an upfront cost to get started doing this along with my summary of what you were claiming so people weren’t forced to watch the video.

I got around 41G to craft a box off gw2bltc. The total sell value of all of the pieces individually is 54G. After taxes, that’s only like 5G profit per box. Each piece would have to average around 11G sell price to net someone 15G profit per box.

https://www.gw2bltc.com/en/item/9057-Box-of-Berserkers-Draconic-Armor

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_Berserker%27s_Draconic_Armor (Add up the price that the wiki states for each piece)

Last edit, I swear. I just want to point out that I didn’t post the above to attack your post and I hope it doesn’t dissuade you from making guides in the slightest. You may or may not take it that way but I just wanted to add that disclaimer nonetheless.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Vicious.3825" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > For those that want to keep the ~8 min of their life and not watch the video:

> > >

> > > The poster basically makes boxes of exotic berserker draconian armor and lists each piece individually on the TP.

> > >

> > > The thread title is a little misleading. Before doing this, keep in mind the upfront costs to get crafting to 400 plus the cost of the recipe. Also doublecheck and make sure that you are actually making a profit this way.

> >

> > it costs around 60g to start this which i did state in the video, and you make around 15g per box which you would have known if you watched the video.

>

> I did watch the video. There’s also the 100G you mentioned to get to 400 although I think it’s less than that. I was just reiterating that there’s an upfront cost to get started doing this along with my summary of what you were claiming so people weren’t forced to watch the video.

thanks ill keep that in mind to make things more obvious next time.