Please remove mounts from cities?

Ashantara.8731

> @JVJD.4912 said:

> Because they are instances. Generally other games solves this mount blocking issue by putting npcs inside of a building where you get dismounted

>

> So where are these npcs in the VIP of Divinity....??? Bingo

So they should put all NPC's inside of buildings and ruin the feeling of a living, breathing world where NPC's actually wander outside walls? So that would be your solution? How odd it would be to go to Lion's Arch and Divinty's Reach and see all NPC's inside. I completely disagree with this idea for a solution and don't see it as even remotely being one.

And to the person who said this is probably just a phase, I very highly doubt that. In WoW, Blizzard had to finally make areas in the game around certain event NPC's that causes you to automatically dismount because people can and will be jerks. People got a kick out of griefing others by sitting on top of holiday NPC's making it impossible to complete some events. Maybe ArenaNet could do something similar? I don't know.

For me personally, I don't mind seeing mounts in the cities really. But it does really irk me when I can't even see NPC's because people block them or seem to enjoy standing right on top of them on their mounts. I mean yes, all we have to do is press F to open dialogue, but I really can't stand seeing a lot of mounts blocking NPC's. Have fun finding an NPC you didn't know where they originally were if people are blocking them.

It has been a habit with me for many years in game to dismount when interacting with NPC's or being at a mailbox, etc. It's just the respectful thing to do in my opinion for other players.