BL-Chest Issue

so today I got a 2-week pass for the Royal Terrace, and I'm honestly quite surprised how it happened.

I already have the permanent Terrace Pass, so shouldn't logic dictate the 2-week version be scrapped from the loot table?

I can do nothing with it. I now essentially paid gems for a 2-slot Black Lion Chest. It would be nice if these kinds of things could be turnt in somewhere for an extra statuette, or something..

Or at least let me gift it to someone who doesn't have it. Right now I just paid gems for something whose only value is destroying it.

Each Chest has 4 slots, so you did get the other 3. You can contact the CS Team and discuss the issue, but those with permanent Bankers, TP, etc. don't lose the temporary ones from the loot table, either.

In the future, you might consider previewing the contents, and then decide if what's on offer is worth the risk.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Each Chest has 4 slots, so you did get the other 3. You can contact the CS Team and discuss the issue, but those with permanent Bankers, TP, etc. don't lose the temporary ones from the loot table, either.

>

> In the future, you might consider previewing the contents, and then decide if what's on offer is worth the risk.

>

> Good luck.

yea, I know the BL-chests are essentially risky.

The reason I'm posting it here is more to make anet consider making the BL-chests less risky. not that they shouldn't be RNG, but there's something about getting 'useless' items and getting items cannot have a single purpose except destruction.

because useless is subjective, but purposeless is something else entirely. And since you pay gems for it, it should only be common sense that purposeless items get removed from the loot tables.

You didn't get it from the black lion chest, you had your 4 drops, which one of was Flame and festivals season 1 memory box.

When you opened it you had another 3 items , which one was the Royal Pass.

So yeah you had 7 items and can use 6 of those. I consider you pretty lucky for RNG content :) (love the memory common box drops)

Tho I agree you should be able to gift it in some way.