Account explorable mode unlock for dungeons, please!

I know dungeons are kind of a dead content but I really wish Anet would update them so that you can open explorable mode with every character when you've completed the story once. It's one of the features I've expected to come years ago and that just seems to have been forgotten.

I find it really bothersome that you either have to finish the story on every class you'll want to go dungeons with or have someone else open the dungeons for you

Agreed.

Although dungeons themselves are no longer supported (because the tools used to make them are out-of-date), the unlocking of story mode... that shouldn't have much to do with the dungeons themselves. So, in theory, it should be doable. How much actual work it is... well that's a different story. It might be harder than it sounds to us.

_added:_ LS-related reward tracks (for PvP & WvW) unlock after one character completes the relevant story; explorable mode unlock _should_ work the same.

You're absolutely right about this one! When it was "dungeon time" few years ago it had sense, because there were a lot of people who had completed story. Today it's hard to find a group, and if you're not "old timer" you probably don't have story dungeon completed, ever. Actually it would be cool if Story Dungeons would have some better rewards or at least the same as Explorables, so people would complete them.

I'd like to see it taken a step further than Account unlocks...

Since the Dungeon content is no longer in development, just "**UN-lock the Explorable dungeons for ANY and EVERY GW2 Character that meets the Level Requirement... PERIOD.**"

And let those folks that want to play this content... play it. :+1: