Zephyrite Rescue Recording EVENT BUGGED

• ArenaNet Staff

Hello Friends!

Andy and the good folks from our Release Management team were able to put together a patchless fix to keep the event running for folks until we can get a permanent fix in for the event. This was deployed about 5 min ago from this post. Thank you all for your patience! <3

> @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> Hello Friends!

> Andy and the good folks from our Release Management team were able to put together a patchless fix to keep the event running for folks until we can get a permanent fix in for the event. This was deployed about 5 min ago from this post. Thank you all for your patience! <3

Any chance you can look at the Awakened Garrison rescue recording? I've been waiting on it to spawn for 2 days and nothing. No triggers or pre-events listed in wiki and a pack of random friendly Dolyaks just standing in the middle of the camp tell me something is stalled.

Edit:[ Stuck Yaks](https://imgur.com/HoxJiEK " Stuck Yaks")

> @"MrFayth.3546" said:

> Any chance you can look at the Awakened Garrison rescue recording? I've been waiting on it to spawn for 2 days and nothing. No triggers or pre-events listed in wiki and a pack of random friendly Dolyaks just standing in the middle of the camp tell me something is stalled.

>

>

> Edit:[ Stuck Yaks](https://imgur.com/HoxJiEK " Stuck Yaks")

I got it a couple of hours ago. Yaks were standing in the camp during both events that take place there. We successfully completed the "Assault the Mordant Crescent's encampment before reinforcements arrive" event, waited about 10 minutes, and then the rescue event started.