Congratulation A-net on the moving platforms!

Kite.2510

I can't express how happy I am seeing them finally working properly. The old instances where we had moving platforms where barely functioning with collision problems.

I'm REALLY happy to see them finally implemented properly on the game's engine! Once again! Congratulations!

Now we are expecting:

1. **Ship traveling!** Ships that don't just teleport you elsewhere. I also expect the central and northern invasion events of Orr in Straits of Devastation to implement them!

2. **Elevators!** Think how poorly the look on the major cities. Especially the Grove, where you get teleported on the destination before the supposed elevator animation even finish reaching there.

3. **Jumping Puzzles!** Just think of the possibilities! Imagine the Pig Iron Quarry JP if those platforms where moving!

What other ideas can you think off!

> @"Kite.2510" said:

> Now we are expecting:

> 1. **Ship traveling!** Ships that don't just teleport you elsewhere. I also expect the central and northern invasion events of Orr in Straits of Devastation to implement them!

Anet cant do proper ships. Has the ship leaving claw island been fixed yet or is it still sinking after 6 years?

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Kite.2510" said:

> > Now we are expecting:

> > 1. **Ship traveling!** Ships that don't just teleport you elsewhere. I also expect the central and northern invasion events of Orr in Straits of Devastation to implement them!

>

> Anet cant do proper ships. Has the ship leaving claw island been fixed yet or is it still sinking after 6 years?

That ship isn't sinking, it's overloaded with all the rescued Lion Guard...that's why it sits so low in the water.