Revenant Achievement Collections

schmots.6803

I like the concept of the revenant a lot, despite the difficulty around them. However, my main reason for wanting to level a revenant is so I can do all the Achievement collections and have that fun sense of accomplishment. Anyone else run a Revenant just to unlock mistward armor etc?

Main reason why I started honestly lol. But when I started really playing the class I just fell in love...(sounds crazy I know). This has been my main since and the only char I really play. Despite everything this class has been through I still think this is by far the most interesting class there is. But aside yes the armor is dope

I like the concept of the class a lot. Only level 40 or so, only about 12 hours on the class, but the death count is already high. I have been spoiled by my almost never dying Soulbeast who can solo pretty much everything short of main world bounties and purple bosses

I know not to fully judge a profession till 80, but so far at 40 revenant is rough. Champions that I can take with my ranger no problem kill me, and most veterans leave me at about half life right now. Running Demon/Assassin, with Invocation unlocked so far for the fury and might on swapping Rev skills. Really don't know which way to go at 80. I want to be able to survive more so Hearld seems the natural choice, but don't know that I would always run in Glint. Renegade has the range bow, but does it have survivability?

> @"schmots.6803" said:

> I know not to fully judge a profession till 80, but so far at 40 revenant is rough. Champions that I can take with my ranger no problem kill me, and most veterans leave me at about half life right now. Running Demon/Assassin, with Invocation unlocked so far for the fury and might on swapping Rev skills. Really don't know which way to go at 80. I want to be able to survive more so Hearld seems the natural choice, but don't know that I would always run in Glint. Renegade has the range bow, but does it have survivability?

So in my opinion (and i believe everyone elses) rev has a terrible set of core traits and such. Basically glint and kalla make the core traits and skills work, but without the elite specs rev is as a disadvantage because it never had to be balanced without elite specs. That said, it does get better once one of the specs is unlocked and I've had no problem running kalla exclusively since PoF. For pve, kalla's spirits with attract aggro and it actually works really well for staying alive. Also the damage output is pretty damn decent. I think the common setup for pre-80 is to run dwarf with either demon or assassin depending on if your going power or condi. The dwarf and retribution lines will give you some more survivability on top of some good damage from the spinning hammers.

> @"schmots.6803" said:

> I know not to fully judge a profession till 80, but so far at 40 revenant is rough. Champions that I can take with my ranger no problem kill me, and most veterans leave me at about half life right now. Running Demon/Assassin, with Invocation unlocked so far for the fury and might on swapping Rev skills. Really don't know which way to go at 80. I want to be able to survive more so Hearld seems the natural choice, but don't know that I would always run in Glint. Renegade has the range bow, but does it have survivability?

Go dwarf and spin to win with the hammers, makes for an easy leveling experience, thank me later.