Why isnt KDR a bigger part of the war score in wvw?

NooB.9702

Maguuma doesn't tend to conglomerate on any maps other than EBG. You might get them defending their Alpine BL on occasion (might consider re-flipping their keeps there), but they won't touch Red BL with a 10ft pole, even if it's their borderland.

Truth be told, it's probably better to simply just base scoring off EBG alone seeing as that is the only map that tends to draw semi-even numbers at any given time. Just make the Borderlands give some sort of small buff (whether it be in loot or stats) that span across the other borderlands and EBG. Either that or eliminate PPT all together and base points soley off kills, but don't count kills where players have been touched by any type of siege.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> Maguuma doesn't tend to conglomerate on any maps other than EBG. You might get them defending their Alpine BL on occasion (might consider re-flipping their keeps there), but they won't touch Red BL with a 10ft pole, even if it's their borderland.

>

> Truth be told, it's probably better to simply just base scoring off EBG alone seeing as that is the only map that tends to draw semi-even numbers at any given time. Just make the Borderlands give some sort of small buff (whether it be in loot or stats) that span across the other borderlands and EBG. Either that or eliminate PPT all together and base points soley off kills, but don't count kills where players have been touched by any type of siege.

Will never happen. Not everyone play like mag, it's abundantly clear many others play on all BL's. In fact, I'd wager most avoid ebg as it's full of pugs, whereas mag kicks all there pugs out and only farms it. Changing the game for the minority is a poor decision. Mag farming TC and CD this week is like NHL versus peewee. TC had a mass exodus and only has a handful of guilds that can only mange 5-10 on a raid night, plus pugs not in comms. It's really a ghost town most the time. Wanting people to get organized is just not going to happen, so the end result will be this every time. How much fun is that? To all involved? It all gets boring.

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> Some of you apparently don't even know what's going on with your own servers, both TC and CD have healthy sized zergs in ebg tonight, orange swords constantly going off, mid week of the match.

>

You must not know simple mathematics.... was in ebg tonight just too see your claims. The commander had 8 guys on him when you took langor, and we had the wall open... not a chance we could take it with the 40 or so you had. Learn to count before you run your mouth. Just cause you opened a second account on mag doesn't make you some elite who can talk shit with out backing it up. It's painfully obvious to everyone thatr your blob you ran with had much more. We have no queue in ebg during na prime, can you say the same? No. I know my server, it imploded and now we have a very minimal force who desperately tries to compete but can't when t1 blobs sack there score to farm lesser servers. GFY, I used to have respect for you or at least your opinion when there was logic

Go ahead and count up the dots, let's see if you can count higher than 8.

![](https://i.imgur.com/MoBBaj8.jpg "")

Here it is in normal form.

![](https://i.imgur.com/sHAEuJi.jpg "")

Also you had more than 8 when we finally broke your keep and siege, which took like an hour to do.

P.S That's my main account on Mag for more than a year and half, back when they were in t2/3 before they rose to t1 as db was dropping which is where I moved it from. Some of you need to open a free account on mag or it's link and you'll see how delusional some of these claims are sometimes.

This picture is not even close to when you were breaking keep you fool. Stop with your lies, and I'll post the pics .... when you brought the omega to hit inner ebg keep? Yeah ... like 5 guys on the tag trying to hit it. I'll back up my claims with pics ... but you trolling with pics outside smc ? not even at the same time frame .... gfy .... your lies are as good as FA with there 10 man raoming groups. Remember that?

Those are the pics from the time I posted the claim here not at the end of the night, because I knew someone was going to dispute it. Didn't think I needed to make a damn photo diary of my entire night, but I guess I should have taken a screen of all the red names on the walls with your mortars and trebs firing at langor. The golem didn't even make it past outer walls, it died right next to me at the ruins area. I also have video of the zergs we were fighting tonight.

But please continue calling me names and what not. Did you manage to count more than 8 in the pic? or I guess half that was actually ranger pets huh.

There was 8 on tag, yes there was like 10 on walls manning random seige .... but nothing near the numbers to even challenge? Come on, when you walked into the keep it was a cake walk. I mean, not really a challenge? 3-4 scourges could pretty much clean up the mess. This does not equal skill, this equals farming unorganized pugs which happens when you play dead servers. During NA prime tonight we had no queue in ebg .... only in TCBL. This is 10pm est, 7 pm pst.

https://imgur.com/a/9AzBq

So I tell you there's a healthy zerg in ebg, post screens for the time I stated it, which was NA prime time, which keeps up for like 3 hours before the night ended with the keep cap. But you want to counter my argument with the one time frame you got down to 8 people on your commander at the end of the night? Oh right lets not forget the 10 on siege shall we, and the other randoms running around not on commander because we all know people don't always stay on the commander.

But oh darn I didn't take a screenshot of that time so I guess you only had 8 on your commander all night and your zerg didn't exist.

Ok.

Also there's an error with your shot.

Time's in the photo.... same time your photos likely taken, I could imagine we had a 20 man zerg during then. No queue though, bet you can't say the same. I went on when I heard the dire news we are likely losing our keep t3 to mag blob in langor. Still no queue what 10:30pm pst? That's about right isn't it. Map in .... commander is trying to down golem with 8 guys standing inside inner, out from treb shots range. Not rocket science, but slow going. Your likely taking out outer siege with the golem, mortars and such on outter to prep for breach. Langor is open, but we don't have enough to fight you to take a tower back. We don't even have enough to fight open field. While you have like 20 randoms just pizzin around. Can't you see the difference? Your server is geared and fielded for tier1, yet you come to our tier and farm because your skilled?

We didn't have 8 all night (yes we had more), just during the breech, like I said. I wanted to help the cause but saw it's literally no point, mag outnumbers you 2-3 to 1. When we can't even push into a tower *with* siege fire on our side? How is this equal? Even nuthugging our lowly dozen or so couldn't put a dent into anything? Is this even playing field, no its more like nhl playing peewee.... not even a game.

I'm not opposed to losing, it's inevitable being a dead server (we've been a t4 for many months popping into t3 now and then), and it sucks since most of my comrades have left this game, but I don't see how fighting this week is even worth the time, I still do because I want to help, but walking into a map and seeing 3-4 times the players is just not worth it. This part you don't comprehend. Not even mag command could come to our server and stop this. We don't have the resources.

Yet you account skill to this? Not a chance, it wasn't skill when we were on kaineng and rickrolled mag with war machine, and it's not skill now. It's a numbers game. And your kdr is based on pugs running out from ebg getting farmed. Anyways, I'm not trying to be condescending, I've been in your shoes before cleaning the floor with mag, it just isn't worth it, especially when it drops to spawn camping and farming.

**Note:** I edited the link to show the image, hope that is better.

> @"Hexinx.1872" said:

> Time's in the photo.... same time your photos likely taken, I could imagine we had a 20 man zerg during then. No queue though, bet you can't say the same. I went on when I heard the dire news we are likely losing our keep t3 to mag blob in langor. Still no queue what 10:30pm pst? That's about right isn't it. Map in .... commander is trying to down golem with 8 guys standing inside inner, out from treb shots range. Not rocket science, but slow going. Your likely taking out outer siege with the golem, mortars and such on outter to prep for breach. Langor is open, but we don't have enough to fight you to take a tower back. We don't even have enough to fight open field. While you have like 20 randoms just pizzin around. Can't you see the difference? Your server is geared and fielded for tier1, yet you come to our tier and farm because your skilled?

>

> We didn't have 8 all night (yes we had more), just during the breech, like I said. I wanted to help the cause but saw it's literally no point, mag outnumbers you 2-3 to 1. When we can't even push into a tower *with* siege fire on our side? How is this equal? Even nuthugging our lowly dozen or so couldn't put a dent into anything? Is this even playing field, no its more like nhl playing peewee.... not even a game.

>

> I'm not opposed to losing, it's inevitable being a dead server (we've been a t4 for many months popping into t3 now and then), and it sucks since most of my comrades have left this game, but I don't see how fighting this week is even worth the time, I still do because I want to help, but walking into a map and seeing 3-4 times the players is just not worth it. This part you don't comprehend. Not even mag command could come to our server and stop this. We don't have the resources.

>

> Yet you account skill to this? Not a chance, it wasn't skill when we were on kaineng and rickrolled mag with war machine, and it's not skill now. It's a numbers game. And your kdr is based on pugs running out from ebg getting farmed. Anyways, I'm not trying to be condescending, I've been in your shoes before cleaning the floor with mag, it just isn't worth it, especially when it drops to spawn camping and farming.

>

> **Note:** I edited the link to show the image, hope that is better.

GVG our top native maguuma guild TTD with TC's best 15 and show us your skillz m8

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> GVG our top native maguuma guild TTD with TC's best 15 and show us your skillz m8

All GvG guilds quit TC long ago. At that time VR was the top mag GvG guild and won with condi builds. TC doesn't have any guilds that have 15 players who actively play for raids. Every guild led raid is about 8-10 guildies tops. I haven't seen a GvG guild on our server for like 2 years.

Saw your image... you had a queue on 2 borderlands while you also had a zerg operating in ebg, but you still think people are taking the week off?

We only had a queue for ebg all night, in fact prime time started slow for us as not many were on during the day apparently.

We didn't start on your keep like maybe 12:30 and ended the cap like after 1:30 est.

Maybe there was another golem, I only remember the one that blew up next to me, I wasn't on the front line much till the end, too much siege fields to hop around in.

My image was taken 11:30 around when I made the post, zerg fights were already going on since 9:30 est, I have video of fights from then, including one of TC trying to cap durios while mag was on their tail the entire time they ran down from the catas. Example of your commander not taking care of your zerg and putting you all in dangerous situations.

Your reply is to come back at me at the end of the keep cap which is like 4 hours after prime started and like 2 hours after I made the claim.

It took an hour to crack your keep because you had inner mortars, cannons, trebs, acs, and balistas on inner and dome, it wasn't a cake walk as you put it, first we had point blank trebs on your outer, then we had to build catas, then we had to build more catas in a ditch, then we had to build trebs in langor multiple times before breaking both walls. Breaking a t3 keep never is easy unless absolutely no one is around.

Not sure why you're going on about all the rest of the nonsense.

I posted the zergs look healthy tonight to refute claims of TC CD taking a break from ebg for the week. Simple.

I posted the image of the TC zerg when I made the post. Simple.

I have video uploaded of some earlier zerg fights, I didn't bother filming the rest of the night cause we had a command that farts around too much. I can show you those.

Said nothing about your keep.

Said nothing about skill involved.

You decided to frame your reply around the time you saw you had the least amount of numbers to try and make me look like a liar for whatever reason, when I already posted a shot to back up what I stated, you also call me a fool and tried to insult me which I haven't bothered to report mind you.

Mag shouldn't be in t3, but again t2 ending in a tie isn't our fault and nothing can be done about it. TC keeps wanting to push Mag, well hope you don't push them too far cause it could get ugly.

My image shows the time at 7:17 pst ... so whats that 10:17 est? We're not taking a break ... it's our full force ..... yes that 20 man in ebg .... yes , that wopping 4 man queue on desert bl.... and YES THAT 14 MAN QUEUE ON HOME BL .... might be because its veteren creature daily.... TC doesn't queue home bl any other day, just when vet creature pops/. Seriously . I posted the image when TC was full on NA Prime... no queue EBG. Prime time.

TC doesn't push mag. we play.... even when it's ugly. I don't mean to call you a liar, I mean to call out it's unmatched, by far. Anyone sugar coating it any other way is lucid and please send me some of your Rx. Not saying the t2 tie is your fault either, bad luck. If our server could field a zerg like the days of old, maybe we could fight, but its not the days of old. It's reality. And reality is CD and TC can't compete with a NA like Mag, both servers have a fraction of the players. I have yet to see an organized TC guild go into EBG this week. I seriously don't think anyone could film that, prove me wrong?

> @"Hexinx.1872" said:

> My image shows the time at 7:17 pst ... so whats that 10:17 est? We're not taking a break ... it's our full force ..... yes that 20 man in ebg .... yes , that wopping 4 man queue on desert bl.... and YES THAT 14 MAN QUEUE ON HOME BL .... might be because its veteren creature daily.... TC doesn't queue home bl any other day, just when vet creature pops/. Seriously . I posted the image when TC was full on NA Prime... no queue EBG. Prime time.

>

> TC doesn't push mag. we play.... even when it's ugly. I don't mean to call you a liar, I mean to call out it's unmatched, by far. Anyone sugar coating it any other way is lucid and please send me some of your Rx. Not saying the t2 tie is your fault either, bad luck. If our server could field a zerg like the days of old, maybe we could fight, but its not the days of old. It's reality. And reality is CD and TC can't compete with a NA like Mag, both servers have a fraction of the players. I have yet to see an organized TC guild go into EBG this week. I seriously don't think anyone could film that, prove me wrong?

Again, don't know what you're going on with the extra nonsense. I didn't say TC could compete with Mag, I didn't say TC or CD have the same population of Mag, not like the other people that like to make claims that Mag can compete with BG like they have the same population when they don't. You're trying to put words in my mouth to make up some argument to prove some point about your keep capture that I didn't even bring up. What you see when you're on isn't always the same situation for the rest of the time you're not on.

WV is not organized? They've been in EBG multiple times in the past two weeks, I remember them because they don't get one pushed and put up decent fights.

I made a statement, I posted an image to back it up, the image clearly shows my time in est, clearly shows more than 50 dots in it, chop it down to 40 if you want to claim 10 pets, that's still more than 20. Why you so mad over a statement? I have an alt account on TC do I need to come and hold a dolyak parade to cheer you all up? Or do you want to see the video of my old dolyak parade story?

Look at what?

Did I claim you have a queue in ebg?

Did I claim you had the same population of Mag?

Just because you don't have a queue doesn't mean you can't be running 40-50 in there, the map cap is higher than that afterall. There's 54 blue dots in that one shot 11:30 pm est. Linked server is part of your server, WV is an organized guild by the looks of it they were on around 9:30-10 (how am I suppose to know they're a link? everyone is shown as TC), you also had another guild TMW leading pugs after 11 which led to a pretty bad wipe in durios, and then they probably left because they weren't in that other zerg around 11:30.

Like I said, why are you coming up with all this nonsense for stuff I didn't even mention in the first place? Ok so you had less numbers in that keep cap, and? we're suppose to back off or something? bench some players? meanwhile the rest of TC is happily ppting our borderlands?

What about the 35 to 50 man blobs TC was running around with on Mag BL and their home BL around 9:00-10:00ish last night? CL and RA ring any bells? Stop acting like you guys have no numbers. You've been pushing pretty hard and losing fights fair and square. No shame in admitting you got outplayed.