Why isnt KDR a bigger part of the war score in wvw?

NooB.9702

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > LOL. No, I'm not on Maguuma. You are ignoring what people are telling you. Mag does the same thing in T1 and nobody there wants to deal with it either. Your "solution" of rewarding that with higher warscore would encourage more servers to play like that.

> > > >

> > > > You say that but BG always takes Mag's precious SM lol.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Good job necro'ing a thread from a month ago to try to obfuscate a discussion.

> > >

> > > - Mag with T1 coverage would T3 BG's EBG keep and spawn-camp BG there, prompting some BG players to post qq threads on this forum about it.

> > > - BG took refuge from Mag by playing in EOTM to the point where BG dropped to T2; no BG didn't "always" take SMC.

> > > - Mag still focuses on playing primarily in EBG even after losing their T1 coverage which prompted the OP to create this thread.

> >

> >

> > If MAG is so good then tell them to come T1 again so that we can farm them again. Mag was so afraid of going back to T1 that they kept tanking. It's sad. Come to T1 for Fights. Fighting against low pop servers and they think that they are good. If Mag likes fighting so much then stop tanking and come to T1. We're bored for being the top server for the past 6 years.

>

> So the only point to your posting is to make off-topic brag talk out of a discussion about why kills aren't a bigger part of the score? Good to know....

The point was that we were farming MAG at their precious SMC during our March Match-up and then you come out of nowhere to spew a bunch of lies. MAG was good for 3-5 months in 2016 and the beginning of 2017. If you were not in MAG or the servers that MAG fought; then stop spewing nonsense please.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > If MAG is so good then tell them to come T1 again so that we can farm them again.

> Calls out a t3-4 sized ppk server with no link, to come fight the overstacked t1 server...

>

> > Mag was so afraid of going back to T1 that they kept tanking. It's sad. Come to T1 for Fights.

> Mag was so bored of going back to T1 they kept tanking. Mission completed btw.

>

> > Fighting against low pop servers and they think that they are good.

> Apparently doesn't know their server has the biggest population of all, is always fighting lower pop server than themselves, think that they are good.

>

> >If Mag likes fighting so much then stop tanking and come to T1.

> Still thinks Mag is actively tanking for more than a year. Maybe BG should send a PPT assistance guild over to help bring them back to T1.

>

> >We're bored for being the top server for the past 6 years.

> Gee I wonder who's fault is that.

>

Doesn't change the fact that we were farming MAG during the March Match-up. 1.8k.d. > 1.3k.d. You act like when our Queue on EBG on reset was face-rolling your queue on reset at SM and took your precious castle has anything to do with overpop. We got better. Get over it.

> @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > LOL. No, I'm not on Maguuma. You are ignoring what people are telling you. Mag does the same thing in T1 and nobody there wants to deal with it either. Your "solution" of rewarding that with higher warscore would encourage more servers to play like that.

> > > > >

> > > > > You say that but BG always takes Mag's precious SM lol.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Good job necro'ing a thread from a month ago to try to obfuscate a discussion.

> > > >

> > > > - Mag with T1 coverage would T3 BG's EBG keep and spawn-camp BG there, prompting some BG players to post qq threads on this forum about it.

> > > > - BG took refuge from Mag by playing in EOTM to the point where BG dropped to T2; no BG didn't "always" take SMC.

> > > > - Mag still focuses on playing primarily in EBG even after losing their T1 coverage which prompted the OP to create this thread.

> > >

> > >

> > > If MAG is so good then tell them to come T1 again so that we can farm them again. Mag was so afraid of going back to T1 that they kept tanking. It's sad. Come to T1 for Fights. Fighting against low pop servers and they think that they are good. If Mag likes fighting so much then stop tanking and come to T1. We're bored for being the top server for the past 6 years.

> >

> > So the only point to your posting is to make off-topic brag talk out of a discussion about why kills aren't a bigger part of the score? Good to know....

>

> The point was that we were farming MAG at their precious SMC during our March Match-up and then you come out of nowhere to spew a bunch of lies. MAG was good for 3-5 months in 2016 and the beginning of 2017. If you were not in MAG or the servers that MAG fought; then stop spewing nonsense please.

>

The only nonsense I see being spewed is your off-topic posts. This thread was about how much kills contributes to scoring.

> > @"MadBomber.3719" said:

> >

> > > You're using a site that doesn't even use correct stats please. Go check the official GW2 leaderboards. You don't stand correct. You're just in denial. Look at the server ratings. They're all wrong on that site alongside the history of scores.

> >

> >

> > i said i stand corrected which means you were right that we matched up in march. what does the leaderboards tell me? BG #1 i knew that already. congrats on having more people than any other NA server. no one is denying BG is #1.

> >

> > and that site isnt wrong. it just happened to skip that week idk why.

>

> You beat us one time where we got second and make such a big deal out of it just to lose for the next 8 months. Come to T1 again please. I don't know why that site doesn't show our March matchup. It was a farm. Your Guilds left your server because they couldn't handle losing. Man up and stick through the fight. Don't be kitten and leave your server.

>

Mag won 10 straight weeks after completely dominating BG in fights the two weeks prior

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/458

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/460

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/462

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/464

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/466

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/468

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/470

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/472

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/474

http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/476

Eventually almost all of BG's guilds stopped raiding entirely and most of their pugs stopped playing too except for the ones who just backcap stuff all day which is what kept BG in second. So with nothing left to do or fight all our fight guilds either left back to EU or quit the game entirely. The main losses were all our OCX/SEA. We also lost Kazo to EU, Rekz because Wok quit and some others I'm drawing a blank on at the moment. At that point BG's OCX/SEA guilds miraculously started playing again and then BG was able to grind away PPTwise at what was left of Mag with an outrageous coverage advantage. What was left of Mag decided it was way too much work to try to PPT to stay in t1 so Mag tanked out. That doesn't happen anymore though Mag legit doesn't have the coverage to stay in the higher tiers anymore.

Worth noting that BG has also lost to JQ, YB and even DB a few times in the past few years. No one seems to remember YB beating BG for like 20+ weeks straight but it happened.

BG wins when coverage is on their side and BG loses when it isn't. This is why BG has done so much paid guild recruiting and blackouts to try to continually overstack a full server. Anyone who's fought against BG knows that there's nothing incredibly special about BG in terms of its guilds or overall pug fighting ability, particularly during EU/NA. BG just has consistently been able to keep all four major timezones covered and run insane OCX/SEA back to back k train blobs. BG is also really really really siege heavy which makes attacking BG a tedious nightmare. No one wants to deal with all the siege. The t1 NA overall kills are never amazing. T2-T4 matchups almost always have more overall fight activity than t1. Why work hard to PPT just to stay in t1 and have almost nothing to fight most of the time when you can just log in and fight people t2-t4?

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"MadBomber.3719" said:

> > >

> > > > You're using a site that doesn't even use correct stats please. Go check the official GW2 leaderboards. You don't stand correct. You're just in denial. Look at the server ratings. They're all wrong on that site alongside the history of scores.

> > >

> > >

> > > i said i stand corrected which means you were right that we matched up in march. what does the leaderboards tell me? BG #1 i knew that already. congrats on having more people than any other NA server. no one is denying BG is #1.

> > >

> > > and that site isnt wrong. it just happened to skip that week idk why.

> >

> > You beat us one time where we got second and make such a big deal out of it just to lose for the next 8 months. Come to T1 again please. I don't know why that site doesn't show our March matchup. It was a farm. Your Guilds left your server because they couldn't handle losing. Man up and stick through the fight. Don't be kitten and leave your server.

> >

>

> Mag won 10 straight weeks after completely dominating BG in fights the two weeks prior

>

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/458

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/460

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/462

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/464

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/466

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/468

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/470

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/472

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/474

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/476

>

> Eventually almost all of BG's guilds stopped raiding entirely and most of their pugs stopped playing too except for the ones who just backcap stuff all day which is what kept BG in second. So with nothing left to do or fight all our fight guilds either left back to EU or quit the game entirely. The main losses were all our OCX/SEA. We also lost Kazo to EU, Rekz because Wok quit and some others I'm drawing a blank on at the moment. At that point BG's OCX/SEA guilds miraculously started playing again and then BG was able to grind away PPTwise at what was left of Mag with an outrageous coverage advantage. What was left of Mag decided it was way too much work to try to PPT to stay in t1 so Mag tanked out. That doesn't happen anymore though Mag legit doesn't have the coverage to stay in the higher tiers anymore.

>

> Worth noting that BG has also lost to JQ, YB and even DB a few times in the past few years. No one seems to remember YB beating BG for like 20+ weeks straight but it happened.

>

> BG wins when coverage is on their side and BG loses when it isn't. This is why BG has done so much paid guild recruiting and blackouts to try to continually overstack a full server. Anyone who's fought against BG knows that there's nothing incredibly special about BG in terms of its guilds or overall pug fighting ability, particularly during EU/NA. BG just has consistently been able to keep all four major timezones covered and run insane OCX/SEA back to back k train blobs. BG is also really really really siege heavy which makes attacking BG a tedious nightmare. No one wants to deal with all the siege. The t1 NA overall kills are never amazing. T2-T4 matchups almost always have more overall fight activity than t1. Why work hard to PPT just to stay in t1 and have almost nothing to fight most of the time when you can just log in and fight people t2-t4?

I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking? At least you have facts and are better than those just blatantly spewing nonsense and aren't even on the servers that we were talking about. At least I read other people's replies before responding. Also 8 months > 2-3 months (10 weeks). 1.8 k/d >1.3k/d from our most previous March Matchup. Oh yeah lets not mention that MAG was linked with another server when this dominance happened. After MAG lost their link they became hot trash. I stand correct. MAG by itself is really bad.

> I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking?

Yet you're bragging about fighting a Mag that has almost none of the people who made it good back then thanks to BG being total cowards when it mattered and Mag still has a better KDR against BG than any other server BG goes against and often a higher kill count than BG despite having almost no OCX or SEA or EU and a couple NA guilds that run twice a week at best. If BG had really wanted a challenge they would've fought Mag at its strongest not bored the server into mostly disbanding just to win the stupid PPT game.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking?

>

> Yet you're bragging about fighting a Mag that has almost none of the people who made it good back then thanks to BG being total cowards when it mattered and Mag still has a better KDR against BG than any other server BG goes against and often a higher kill count than BG despite having almost no OCX or SEA or EU and a couple NA guilds that run twice a week at best. If BG had really wanted a challenge they would've fought Mag at its strongest not bored the server into mostly disbanding just to win the stupid PPT game.

MAG still has their people. They don't have their sister server linked to them (their coverage). Were you even in MAG? Jesus. Now you're spewing nonsense too.

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking?

> >

> > Yet you're bragging about fighting a Mag that has almost none of the people who made it good back then thanks to BG being total cowards when it mattered and Mag still has a better KDR against BG than any other server BG goes against and often a higher kill count than BG despite having almost no OCX or SEA or EU and a couple NA guilds that run twice a week at best. If BG had really wanted a challenge they would've fought Mag at its strongest not bored the server into mostly disbanding just to win the stupid PPT game.

>

> MAG still has their people. They don't have their sister server linked to them (their coverage). Were you even in MAG? Jesus. Now you're spewing nonsense too.

Ofcourse I was on Mag.

Which people? Almost all of Mag's guilds are gone. You're just fighting whatever pugs are left for the most part. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking?

> > >

> > > Yet you're bragging about fighting a Mag that has almost none of the people who made it good back then thanks to BG being total cowards when it mattered and Mag still has a better KDR against BG than any other server BG goes against and often a higher kill count than BG despite having almost no OCX or SEA or EU and a couple NA guilds that run twice a week at best. If BG had really wanted a challenge they would've fought Mag at its strongest not bored the server into mostly disbanding just to win the stupid PPT game.

> >

> > MAG still has their people. They don't have their sister server linked to them (their coverage). Were you even in MAG? Jesus. Now you're spewing nonsense too.

>

> Ofcourse I was on Mag.

>

> Which people? Almost all of Mag's guilds are gone. You're just fighting whatever pugs are left for the most part. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I just added you and you're not even on MAG. If you're not in MAG don't speak for them because you just keep on lying. You didn't even know that they were linked. You post this right after I added you to my party to see what server you were in. What's up with these liars today on this forum? At least I admit that MAG was better than BG at a time. You guys are just talking as outsiders and spewing senseless facts based on what you see in Matchup selection and your "opinion" on what happened without fighting on or against the servers. Man up and stop hiding behind your lies. Jesus.

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking?

> >

> > Yet you're bragging about fighting a Mag that has almost none of the people who made it good back then thanks to BG being total cowards when it mattered and Mag still has a better KDR against BG than any other server BG goes against and often a higher kill count than BG despite having almost no OCX or SEA or EU and a couple NA guilds that run twice a week at best. If BG had really wanted a challenge they would've fought Mag at its strongest not bored the server into mostly disbanding just to win the stupid PPT game.

>

> MAG still has their people. They don't have their sister server linked to them (their coverage). Were you even in MAG? Jesus. Now you're spewing nonsense too.

Can’t see behind the scenes but doesn’t seem like Mag has that many players these days, not sure how anet figures the full status but whatever I guess.

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > @"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:

> > > > > I said that MAG was good 3-5 months and topping. You're acting like that I never admitted it. What are you smoking?

> > > >

> > > > Yet you're bragging about fighting a Mag that has almost none of the people who made it good back then thanks to BG being total cowards when it mattered and Mag still has a better KDR against BG than any other server BG goes against and often a higher kill count than BG despite having almost no OCX or SEA or EU and a couple NA guilds that run twice a week at best. If BG had really wanted a challenge they would've fought Mag at its strongest not bored the server into mostly disbanding just to win the stupid PPT game.

> > >

> > > MAG still has their people. They don't have their sister server linked to them (their coverage). Were you even in MAG? Jesus. Now you're spewing nonsense too.

> >

> > Ofcourse I was on Mag.

> >

> > Which people? Almost all of Mag's guilds are gone. You're just fighting whatever pugs are left for the most part. You clearly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

>

> I just added you and you're not even on MAG. If you're not in MAG don't speak for them because you just keep on lying. You didn't even know that they were linked. You post this right after I added you to my party to see what server you were in. What's up with these liars today on this forum? At least I admit that MAG was better than BG at a time. You guys are just talking as outsiders and spewing senseless facts based on what you see in Matchup selection.

Rushing to conclusions. I'm not on Mag right now because I went to EU for a week to play with some of the people who left Mag and it was cheaper to transfer back to the link than go to Mag and then Mag went full and got delinked so I can't get back on.

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> Unfortunately what you are learning is that any thread about KDR is typically started by a Maguuma player, salty about losing with an inflated sense of their own abilities. They start these threads here and on reddit to ease their egos.

> Nothing to see here, just business as usual.

They guy who started this thread isn't on Mag.

> I just added you and you're not even on MAG.

That's why he said "was".

>If you're not in MAG don't speak for them because you just keep on lying. You didn't even know that they were linked. You post this right after I added you to my party to see what server you were in. What's up with these liars today on this forum? At least I admit that MAG was better than BG at a time. You guys are just talking as outsiders and spewing senseless facts based on what you see in Matchup selection and your "opinion" on what happened without fighting on or against the servers. Man up and stop hiding behind your lies. Jesus.

No they don't, and you should take your own advise and stop talking about mag if you have no idea what's going on with them, which clearly you don't.

I just put up a post last page that partial states the condition of Mag, it is no where near the power it had more than a year ago when it was competing with BG. There's a ton of guilds and players who have left, and there's only a handful of fight guilds these days that barely raid, who btw don't bother with ebg when they do, Mag is nowhere near the size of BG these days to compete properly.

You want to come in here and brag about farming Mag on reset in smc with your guild blob vs pug blob the last time they met, how your 1.8 kdr is farming a 1.3 kdr server (never mind the poor 3rd server that was probably 0.4kdr that match), go right ahead, Mag came to t1, it conquered, it got bored, it tanked, it left, nothing else to prove. Only sad people these days is BG with their boredom that they were responsible for in the first place, so sad they have to try and taunt a t4 server to come fight them.

P.S why the hell was this thread necro'd, I expect it'll be closed soon.

> > I just added you and you're not even on MAG.

> That's why he said "was".

>

> > MAG still has their people. They don't have their sister server linked to them (their coverage). Were you even in MAG? Jesus. Now you're spewing nonsense too.

> >If you're not in MAG don't speak for them because you just keep on lying. You didn't even know that they were linked. You post this right after I added you to my party to see what server you were in. What's up with these liars today on this forum? At least I admit that MAG was better than BG at a time. You guys are just talking as outsiders and spewing senseless facts based on what you see in Matchup selection and your "opinion" on what happened without fighting on or against the servers. Man up and stop hiding behind your lies. Jesus.

>

> No they don't, and you should take your own advise and stop talking about mag if you have no idea what's going on with them, which clearly you don't.

> I just put up a post last page that partial states the condition of Mag, it is no where near the power it had more than a year ago when it was competing with BG. There's a ton of guilds and players who have left, and there's only a handful of fight guilds these days that barely raid, who btw don't bother with ebg when they do, Mag is nowhere near the size of BG these days to compete properly.

>

> You want to come in here and brag about farming Mag on reset in smc with your guild blob vs pug blob the last time they met, how your 1.8 kdr is farming a 1.3 kdr server (never mind the poor 3rd server that was probably 0.4kdr that match), go right ahead, Mag came to t1, it conquered, it got bored, it tanked, it left, nothing else to prove. Only sad people these days is BG with their boredom that they were responsible for in the first place, so sad they have to try and taunt a t4 server to come fight them.

>

> P.S why the hell was this thread necro'd, I expect it'll be closed soon.

>

>

>

Actually, it was the opposite. We had a PUG Commander against MAG's guild Blob, MGR and friends(Was it KaZo? Forgot). I know that Mag is not as strong as they were before. They still have guilds from the past which were part of their run and they're getting smashed with EBG queued by a PUG commander.

> Actually, it was the opposite. We had a PUG Commander against MAG's guild Blob, MGR and friends(Was it KaZo? Forgot). I know that Mag is not as strong as they were before. They still have guilds from the past which were part of their run and they're getting smashed with EBG queued by a PUG commander.

Are you not reading what Mag players have been saying? The fight guilds don't fight in ebg, they fight on borderlands, partly because of all the pugs and partly because of the queue. Back in march we were also still linked with AR which most of their pugs also spent time in ebg. MGR is like Zapp's guild(ppters) they moved few months ago to CD, Kazo isn't on mag you might have seen a stray guildtag.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> Zapp still has the MGR and Kazo tags. Hasan is probably playing Fortnite and Zudo is on EU.

Well if that's who he was farming that night in ebg that explains a lot.

I'm usually on bl's for reset till later in the night when the queues die down. /shrug

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Zapp still has the MGR and Kazo tags. Hasan is probably playing Fortnite and Zudo is on EU.

>

> Well if that's who he was farming that night in ebg that explains a lot.

> I'm usually on bl's for reset till later in the night when the queues die down. /shrug

Did you just say that Kazo wasn't on MAG? You're from MAG right? When MAG started losing, they all scattered. Man-up and don't leave your server people. When BG wasn't winning in the early 2016, I didn't leave. I didn't leave after the 2014 WvW Leagues Fiasco either. Man the hell up.

> > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > Zapp still has the MGR and Kazo tags. Hasan is probably playing Fortnite and Zudo is on EU.

> >

> > Well if that's who he was farming that night in ebg that explains a lot.

> > I'm usually on bl's for reset till later in the night when the queues die down. /shrug

>

> Did you just say that Kazo wasn't on MAG? You're from MAG right? When MAG started losing, they all scattered. Man-up and don't leave your server people. When BG wasn't winning in the early 2016, I didn't leave. I didn't leave after the 2014 WvW Leagues Fiasco either. Man the hell up.

he was saying Kazo isnt on mag anymore. the kazo tag you saw the other night was just a straggler that still reps it.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"MadBomber.3719" said:

> > >

> > > > You're using a site that doesn't even use correct stats please. Go check the official GW2 leaderboards. You don't stand correct. You're just in denial. Look at the server ratings. They're all wrong on that site alongside the history of scores.

> > >

> > >

> > > i said i stand corrected which means you were right that we matched up in march. what does the leaderboards tell me? BG #1 i knew that already. congrats on having more people than any other NA server. no one is denying BG is #1.

> > >

> > > and that site isnt wrong. it just happened to skip that week idk why.

> >

> > You beat us one time where we got second and make such a big deal out of it just to lose for the next 8 months. Come to T1 again please. I don't know why that site doesn't show our March matchup. It was a farm. Your Guilds left your server because they couldn't handle losing. Man up and stick through the fight. Don't be kitten and leave your server.

> >

>

> Mag won 10 straight weeks after completely dominating BG in fights the two weeks prior

>

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/458

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/460

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/462

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/464

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/466

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/468

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/470

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/472

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/474

> http://gw2stats.com/na/matchups/history/476

>

> Eventually almost all of BG's guilds stopped raiding entirely and most of their pugs stopped playing too except for the ones who just backcap stuff all day which is what kept BG in second. So with nothing left to do or fight all our fight guilds either left back to EU or quit the game entirely. The main losses were all our OCX/SEA. We also lost Kazo to EU, Rekz because Wok quit and some others I'm drawing a blank on at the moment. At that point BG's OCX/SEA guilds miraculously started playing again and then BG was able to grind away PPTwise at what was left of Mag with an outrageous coverage advantage. What was left of Mag decided it was way too much work to try to PPT to stay in t1 so Mag tanked out. That doesn't happen anymore though Mag legit doesn't have the coverage to stay in the higher tiers anymore.

>

> Worth noting that BG has also lost to JQ, YB and even DB a few times in the past few years. No one seems to remember YB beating BG for like 20+ weeks straight but it happened.

>

> BG wins when coverage is on their side and BG loses when it isn't. This is why BG has done so much paid guild recruiting and blackouts to try to continually overstack a full server. Anyone who's fought against BG knows that there's nothing incredibly special about BG in terms of its guilds or overall pug fighting ability, particularly during EU/NA. BG just has consistently been able to keep all four major timezones covered and run insane OCX/SEA back to back k train blobs. BG is also really really really siege heavy which makes attacking BG a tedious nightmare. No one wants to deal with all the siege. The t1 NA overall kills are never amazing. T2-T4 matchups almost always have more overall fight activity than t1. Why work hard to PPT just to stay in t1 and have almost nothing to fight most of the time when you can just log in and fight people t2-t4?