Next Batch of March Sales (13th-19th)

> @"TWMagimay.9057" said:

> I find their decision to stop giving heads-up completely off putting. I get what they are going for but, well, I have 0 desire to blow a month's paycheck in a single month. I'm already regretting purchases I made in previous days and really don't want to keep piling up on top of those.

If the amount you are spending on any gaming microtransactions is leading you to regret and an empty wallet, then the time to stop was yesterday .

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > @"TWMagimay.9057" said:

> > I find their decision to stop giving heads-up completely off putting. I get what they are going for but, well, I have 0 desire to blow a month's paycheck in a single month. I'm already regretting purchases I made in previous days and really don't want to keep piling up on top of those.

>

> If the amount you are spending on any gaming microtransactions is leading you to regret and an empty wallet, then the time to stop was yesterday .

It's not. And I never said it was.

> @"Blude.6812" said:

> Same old crap for the few days few days--nothing new!! Isn't there a person in charge that make sure their employees do their job? YO MO how about you manage your team!

When you say "nothing new", what do you mean specifically? Because every day has had a new discount, and by my reading of the Sales thread every day from tuesday to saturday had items returning to the gem store.

Edit: in case you hadn't seen it, bookmark this thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest

I'm saving up for one or two bank tab expansions... wonder if and when they'll make it into the sale.

According to the history, there is a high likelihood.

Edit: And yeah, not knowing the sales for the whole month in advance is meh, but not even knowing the sales for the next day is really kittened up.

I see what you did there, ANet.

I find this to be a little anti-climactic, but here's what Monday the 19th has to offer:

Sale: ending in less than 24 hours

**Central Tyria Waypoint Unlock Package**: 1500 gems

Hopefully, Anet will provide a forecast for the next week running from the 20th to the 26th, inclusive. If not, we can rely on @"Astral Projections.7320" 's Gemstore update thread and get timely and complete updates each day. I had hoped that my thread here would have prompted a weekly forecast from Anet, but I hope the secondary purpose of providing some notice about current sales helped some people.

Per @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" 's post above, I would highly recommend that everyone bookmark @"Astral Projections.7320" 's Gemstore update thread - linked here again for ease: [Gemstore Updates](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest "https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest")