32 slot bag is aweful :(

> @"Manasa Devi.7958" said:

> > @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > I hope they don't change the function of this bag. It works perfectly as an invisible bag.

> It's too big for me. My characters all have invisible bags in the bottom slot so I can keep permanent stuff at the bottom of my inventory while it fills up from the top during play. I can't seem to fill 20 slots on any character so it occasionally happens that loot spills over into the invisible bag and needs to be taken out manually. Every one of the 12 slots this bag adds has that problem.

Between alternate (power vs. condi) and back-up sets of armor, trinkets and weapons and a few slots dedicated to stuff I don't want to accidentally salvage or sell, it's rather easy for me to fill 32 slots. I had been running 2x 18 slot invisible bags prior to this, and the new 32 slot bag let me replace those with 1 bag, opening the extra slot for another regular 20 slot bag.

> @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > @"Manasa Devi.7958" said:

> > > @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > > I hope they don't change the function of this bag. It works perfectly as an invisible bag.

> > It's too big for me. My characters all have invisible bags in the bottom slot so I can keep permanent stuff at the bottom of my inventory while it fills up from the top during play. I can't seem to fill 20 slots on any character so it occasionally happens that loot spills over into the invisible bag and needs to be taken out manually. Every one of the 12 slots this bag adds has that problem.

>

> Between alternate (power vs. condi) and back-up sets of armor, trinkets and weapons and the a few slots dedicated to stuff I don't want to accidentally salvage or sell, it's rather easy for me to fill 32 slots. I had been running 2x 18 slot invisible bags prior to this, and the new 32 slot bag let me replace those with 1 bag, opening the extra slot for another regular 20 slot bag.

I use only 1 set of equipment per character. I make new characters when I want new builds that are significantly different, because I find changing between builds too inconvenient in this game.

Anyway, they should just fix this bag to make it work as advertised in its description. Maybe that won't make everyone happy, but everyone will have received what they signed up for.

> @"Sila.6748" said:

> So you're saying this is useful? Cuz I find it annoying as hell.

> I have to drag every green and blue out of the bag just to salvage it. As well as any runes I want to sell. No thanks.

That's odd, It doesn't do that with my bag. It only places consumables (loot bags, Gizmos, consumables) into the bag.

And when I Open them they get placed into my normal inventory. I wonder if you have some setting off or a bug? Or is your problem with just it being invisible?

I'm finding the bag is convenient as I can find the loot bags all in one place, and being that im hoarding unidentified gear, I don't have to worry about accidentally salvaging it. I don't like the fact it put's deposit-able crafting items into the bag though because they can be consumed too. (ex: Difluorite Crystals)