Banner Slav. Condi vs Power

mPascoal.4258

Hey guys. So I saw this video from Nike and couldn't be happier, it even made me come back to Gw2. This is the video btw (posting this on mobile idk if it works):

I do trust Nike builds, but for some reason I dont see this build anywhere else.. qT, Snowcrows.. none of them have it there

My question is, is this build accepted in t4 fractals? Raids I'm assuming it might just be for some bosses like KC and Sloth (havent done any of those anyway yet) but I mostly do fractals since I dont belong to any guild, and I wanted to be sure before going in again (still havent since i comeback, plan on doing it next week)

Thank you for reading

> @"mPascoal.4258" said:

> Hey guys. So I saw this video from Nike and couldn't be happier, it even made me come back to Gw2. This is the video btw (posting this on mobile idk if it works):

>

>

>

> I do trust Nike builds, but for some reason I dont see this build anywhere else.. qT, Snowcrows.. none of them have it there

>

> My question is, is this build accepted in t4 fractals? Raids I'm assuming it might just be for some bosses like KC and Sloth (havent done any of those anyway yet) but I mostly do fractals since I dont belong to any guild, and I wanted to be sure before going in again (still havent since i comeback, plan on doing it next week)

>

> Thank you for reading

Pascoal, I've used this build in our Vale Guardian record run and another record run that will be posted tomorrow morning. If others haven't added it to their sites yet I'm guessing that they are just distracted by practice for the raid tournament. It is the meta build for several bosses. Enjoy.

> @"NikeEU.7690" said:

> Pascoal, I've used this build in our Vale Guardian record run and another record run that will be posted tomorrow morning. If others haven't added it to their sites yet I'm guessing that they are just distracted by practice for the raid tournament. It is the meta build for several bosses. Enjoy.

Yeah just went now to see the video, damn 6 Scourges xD

I hope you dont take this post offencive or me doubting because its not, I do trust your videos (and they are problably the best when it come to build IMO) more than most builds I find online but the rest of the community in game at least usually knows more about the ones posted on such websites at least this was the impression I had before my last break, again my impresion and I can be wrong (most likely) ... and currently I'm still not 100% comited to GW2 and Idk if I ever will again so I wanted to focus more on one build, to try get the rotations better and in case that I leave the gam for one week or so when I come back not feel so rusty playing Warrior again..

I know that it is not ideal to play only one build in every encounter, but I havent done even half of the raids bosses yet, and am still looking for a guild to come back too before i get into it again, in the meanwhile T4 to pratice it is :D

> @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said:

> I don't get it, the 50% effect improvement is only for the warrior ? Not for allies ? The +75 and 5% critical dmg, even with the 20% critical dmg on axes are worthier than Berserker or SB lane ?

It is only for the warrior. Discipline is worth more DPS than Spellbreaker and Berserker. Spellbreaker is worth more DPS than Tactics and Berserker. Berserker suffers from having bad burst skills for structured PvE content.